I'mmmmmmmmmm Baaaack!

(motogp08 @ Jul. 12 2007,15:08) This is cool.
lurk.gif
ya,its very cool.

4 or 5 years ago.
cool.gif

Good folk comming back.

RSD.

And dont forget me!!!!  I'm getting old but I refuse to admit it.

Hi ya Greg ! Hi LO !   hehehehehe  hi-lo  ... hilo.

MotoGP2006_023b.jpg

How in the %*&* did I miss seeing your post as well Lori....
I'm Sorry, good to see you back as well. This is quite the reunion!

Well well well... Looks like the whole gang is back.  Good to see that riding a rocket ship on 2 wheels didn't leave any permanent marks.  I have switched to a few different horses.  We have 2 dirt bikes and 1 quad, BMW K1200LT, and still the ZX6R for racing(Still the #1 passion).  I will be racing at Barber in August so if any of you are up that way stop by and cheer me on.

Kent I will shoot you an email with my cell.  It hasn't changed since last year but I will be at Laguna Sece.  Hope to shake some hands.

Can't tell you all how good it is to read stuff from all of you...

Marc

"Howlin Mad" in another life...
guns.gif

Looks like all the old GEEZERS are showing up
laugh.gif

Hows it going Marc? Hope to get to see ya @ Laguna
beerchug.gif

I just dropped Kent my Cell # when you guys hook up give me a call and I will do my best to slip my chains and be social.

Monsterspeedfreak...now there's a guy that we haven't seen in a LONG time
sad.gif

I had a nice reply written out last week, then the board had a hiccup and it went *poof*
laugh.gif

Lori, great to hear you may be heading back toward the Busa!!! Just great to hear from you and Greg...it's been too long!!

Hey KS!! Hi Kento Moto my friend!! Shells, what's up girl? I see you're still holdin down the fort here!! Glad you are well and still riding the mean machine.....

*choke* *gasp* *cough*, I know that wasn't Howlin' Mad's name I saw on the previous page?? How are ya Mark?? How's Florida, you still at Cycle Gear? Coming out for Laguna huh? Have fun, I will be MIA in another country hopefull chillin on the beach with a drink or 5 with no cares or worries.......

Anyone ever hear from Stunnah?? BaCharles? What about Owen?? And where in the hell is JOSH!!!! My LoneStar State buddy?? Wow... Regular little Family Reunion going on here....

jump9.gif

Brian (bacharles) pops in now and again...it's been a few weeks since I noticed him posting though...Josh as in Jester?  He's still all over the place, helping in every way he can...got me a killer deal on a new Shoei  
biggrin.gif

Still have your Boxster Lori?  *grin*  
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 16 2007,12:13) Brian (bacharles) pops in now and again...it's been a few weeks since I noticed him posting though...Josh as in Jester?  He's still all over the place, helping in every way he can...got me a killer deal on a new Shoei  
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
Gurl, you remember I traded the Boxster in for a 911 Cabriolet Carrera that the guys here colored Barbie Pink in celebration of YOUR Barbie Busa... Ugggghhh, it made me want to puke!! And yes, I was referring to Jester Josh... I've been wanting to get a hold of him, Shawn and I bought a second house in the Dallas Ft. Worth area and I wanted to see if we were close to him!! We're not leaving Cali anytime soon, we're just doing the back and forth thing right now!

I saw the pictures of one of your East Coast Busa gatherings and it made me green with envy! You guys look like you had soooooooo much fun!! I saw pix of you getting your "lean" on girl!!! Watch out now!!!

Lo

(LoBusa @ Jul. 16 2007,15:22)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 16 2007,12:13) Brian (bacharles) pops in now and again...it's been a few weeks since I noticed him posting though...Josh as in Jester?  He's still all over the place, helping in every way he can...got me a killer deal on a new Shoei  
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
Gurl, you remember I traded the Boxster in for a 911 Cabriolet Carrera that the guys here colored Barbie Pink in celebration of YOUR Barbie Busa...  Ugggghhh, it made me want to puke!!  And yes, I was referring to Jester Josh...  I've been wanting to get a hold of him, Shawn and I bought a second house in the Dallas Ft. Worth area and I wanted to see if we were close to him!!  We're not leaving Cali anytime soon, we're just doing the back and forth thing right now!

I saw the pictures of one of your East Coast Busa gatherings and it made me green with envy!  You guys look like you had soooooooo much fun!!  I saw pix of you getting your "lean" on girl!!!  Watch out now!!!

Lo
I missed that one, or I'm blocking it out... LOL Not sure which anymore...if it had anything to do with the infamous Barbie Busa, I've no doubt just blocked it from memory! Did you see what they did to my beloved Caesar?! TP'd him to death...
laugh.gif
That poor bike has been abused by these guys beyond belief...

Sounds like you've been busy!! Houses in CA and TX
cool.gif
Might want to get one in a cooler place; I hear there's plenty of land in AK LOL PM Josh; I'm sure he'd love to hear from you!

Yeah, I found I can sort of kind of lean the Busa when I'm not thinking about it...Mike (hubby) had to take me through the Dragon the back way, so I was 1/2 through it before I realized I was riding it! Yep, pays to be blonde some days...
muscle.gif

cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 16 2007,12:27)
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
Gurl, you remember I traded the Boxster in for a 911 Cabriolet Carrera that the guys here colored Barbie Pink in celebration of YOUR Barbie Busa...  Ugggghhh, it made me want to puke!!  And yes, I was referring to Jester Josh...  I've been wanting to get a hold of him, Shawn and I bought a second house in the Dallas Ft. Worth area and I wanted to see if we were close to him!!  We're not leaving Cali anytime soon, we're just doing the back and forth thing right now!

I saw the pictures of one of your East Coast Busa gatherings and it made me green with envy!  You guys look like you had soooooooo much fun!!  I saw pix of you getting your "lean" on girl!!!  Watch out now!!!

Lo
I missed that one, or I'm blocking it out... LOL  Not sure which anymore...if it had anything to do with the infamous Barbie Busa, I've no doubt just blocked it from memory!  Did you see what they did to my beloved Caesar?!  TP'd him to death...  
laugh.gif

Sounds like you've been busy!!  Houses in CA and TX  
cool.gif
 Might want to get one in a cooler place; I hear there's plenty of land in AK  LOL  PM Josh; I'm sure he'd love to hear from you!

Yeah, I found I can sort of kind of lean the Busa when I'm not thinking about it...Mike (hubby) had to take me through the Dragon the back way, so I was 1/2 through it before I realized I was riding it!  Yep, pays to be blonde some days...  
muscle.gif
I saw how they TP'd Ceasar!! Gurl it just means you are loved around here!! My favorite was still the one with your pink Busa and pink fingernails and pink lipstick!! Now THAT was funny!!

I'll hit Josh up like you said!! AK?
rock.gif
Gurl please!! I'm used to the heat anyway, I'm just wondering will I be able to live without the twisties?? Hopefully they're be some tracks nearby or I'll just have to pack it up and come out your way and you can take me through the DRAGON...............

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif

(LoBusa @ Jul. 16 2007,15:41)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 16 2007,12:27)
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Lo
I missed that one, or I'm blocking it out... LOL  Not sure which anymore...if it had anything to do with the infamous Barbie Busa, I've no doubt just blocked it from memory!  Did you see what they did to my beloved Caesar?!  TP'd him to death...  
laugh.gif

Sounds like you've been busy!!  Houses in CA and TX  
cool.gif
 Might want to get one in a cooler place; I hear there's plenty of land in AK  LOL  PM Josh; I'm sure he'd love to hear from you!

Yeah, I found I can sort of kind of lean the Busa when I'm not thinking about it...Mike (hubby) had to take me through the Dragon the back way, so I was 1/2 through it before I realized I was riding it!  Yep, pays to be blonde some days...  
muscle.gif
I saw how they TP'd Ceasar!!  Gurl it just means you are loved around here!!  My favorite was still the one with your pink Busa and pink fingernails and pink lipstick!!  Now THAT was funny!!

I'll hit Josh up like you said!!  AK?
rock.gif
 Gurl please!! I'm used to the heat anyway, I'm just wondering will I be able to live without the twisties??  Hopefully they're be some tracks nearby or I'll just have to pack it up and come out your way and you can take me through the DRAGON...............

biggrin.gif
We'll spare you the agony of riding behind me in the twisties and let vman1300 take you through...he's much more your speed and ability!
smile.gif
It would be absolutely amazing to have you make a run there though; great group of guys and gals making that run every year now...

Yeah, yeah, they love me like the sister they never wanted
laugh.gif
And they're all the brothers I never asked for LOL

Shhhhh, do not bring up that photo...
poke.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Lori! I am still with Cycle Gear and still living in Florida. Wow 3 years now. Time sure flies. Enjoy the trip. I wish I had the time for some relaxation. Good to see you posting. You need to get that busa so you can keep up with my 600.
bowdown.gif

Do you still have the picture of Leno in the .org shirt?

man....look what I started. I still have the same 2001 Busa. I have about 45,000 miles on it and want a new one real bad. But i have so much money in this thing that Suzuki would have to come up big to push me over the edge. I don't think they made it, but want to see an 08 in person. I won a bike show contest this weekend in Idaho of all places. here is what my baby lokks like now:

FTR028.jpg

Back