Imagine this guy President!

???

"I got all this stuff swirling around in my head"

Yes, Herman, you certainly do.

The first 50 seconds of this vid are extremely illuminating.

IMO, he is simply not presidential timber. At all. :dunno:

Only watched half of it, could not stand the awkwardness any longer than that.

What a joke, How it can be possible. The Obama administration is sparing no effort to scare people about the automatic.

What makes you think what is going on behind the closed doors of the Oval Office is any different? :poke:

He just didn't have a teleprompter :)

I never thought a guy that got to the primaries because he ran a pizza chain was a serious candidate. The sole reason he was there was for the Republicans to have a Black Candidate in the mix to say to the world "hey, we've got a Black one too". Kinda like this BS where the Republicans are signing away their souls on immigration thinking they will garnish the latino vote. I'd much rather the Republicans stick to conservative principles and not worry so much about race or creed - if the best conservative candidate is white/black/latino, male/female or any combination of the above, people will back that person on their talent, character and principles regardless.

if the best conservative candidate is white/black/latino, male/female or any combination of the above, people will back that person on their talent, character and principles regardless.

If only that were true. IMO, this country has become so "Politically Correct" that even when being PC is a lie, they choose PC over the truth. Americans, far to many of them anyway, have become lemmings and just follow the leader...not having minds of their own.

Confronts Herman Cain! - YouTube[/url]

This is the Real Herman Cain. Calling it like he Sees It !!............................ Everyone has an "Oh ****" Moment. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
#BidenTaxPlanIsBIG ~ #LargestSince1968 ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Back