Imagine the Pucker factor on this.......

Strange truck had a bike on either side of him going thru the light?
Wheres the end result or rest of video? What happened ?

Yeah im not sure it actually overturned, just the thought of seeing that truck coming my way with it's load about to spill, id be puckering

wow. I would say the guy on the far right would have got clipped.....

No way, it had to have overturned....no way to recover past its tipping post, which that thing was well past. Almost tipping over on motorcycle tells me it tipped over but didn't hit the bikes. Look how far over it was in the last slow motion shot....I had to have fallen.

No way, it had to have overturned....no way to recover past its tipping post, which that thing was well past. Almost tipping over on motorcycle tells me it tipped over but didn't hit the bikes. Look how far over it was in the last slow motion shot....I had to have fallen.

This is true... wonder why the end was never shown

I had that happen to me about 20 years ago in my work van. Stopped in the left lane. To my left a downhill Fwy off ramp, semi hauling doubles flying down the ramp. It's a T intersection so he has to turn or straight into the embankment. I'm watching him knowing he's going to try and make a right and he's not going to make it. I ran the red just as he tried to crank it right. Good thing whole rig went over rear trailer on it's side right where I was stopped. Buried the car that was stopped behind in tomato sauce cans. :laugh: I merely got splashed by flying cans that had busted open.

Back