Imagine riding the busa thru this traffic

wow.gif
looks like how the saudis drive... its amazing to me how people drive in other countries...

No speedlimit on the German Autobann, Oh the joy of it
laugh.gif

I've been in traffic like that. Not any fun even in a cage!

I can just imagine one of those guys who likes to blast through traffic getting stuck in that.

He'd be like, "IT'S NO FUN IF EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT!"

I am amazed that everyone there has a solid concept of right-of-way. We have all these things that tell people when to go and when to stop and we still can't get it right.

Damn...why did you have to post that up psycobusa  
biggrin.gif
You remind me of the good ol days when riding / driving used to be so much fun  
wink.gif
It was like every ride / drive was an adventure sport in itself  
biggrin.gif
No signals, No stop signs, No traffic personnel. Just plain driving skills and your judgement  
super.gif

biggrin.gif

I've been in traffic like that. Not any fun even in a cage!
[/QUOTE]

Awwww cmonnn...ur kidding right. You get more adrenaline pumping in that traffic than jumping off a plane
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

They say, if you can drive in India, you can drive anywhere...the practical skills you develop there are priceless ;)

Where's shenoyp at? He rides through traffic like that...I think. Not sure how it is in Mysore...if he is in Mysore...ugh..I'm losing my memory.

P.S. those roads are "empty" by Indian standards.

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156312190 -->

U guys are ill!!!!!!!!!! Im a NYC bus driver and would to drive a bus out there. I would be counting "points"....just like Grand Theft Auto
tounge.gif

Back