Im thankful for everything

euroR

Registered
Just saw a show about a guy who lost his eyes when he was a baby. And I just was looking at all the stuff I have and just how wonderful my life is. And thats not just me but everyone. Just what if your health isnt good, or you cant hear, see, walk. For most of us we have all of that, I know life isnt perfect but once I look at what I have im thankful. Just think of everything you have and you can see no matter how life sux, it can always be worse. Plus I have a 08 Blue rare hayabusa. I get payd **** but it could be worse. So just think of all you have and you will be happy you do.

Best way to live life, knowing that no matter what bad there is in your life, there are others being tested far more than you'll ever understand :)

As bad as things get sometimes I find it hard to complain because I can think of so many others that have it much worse. Life is good.

after living with my husband for 10 years with a type of cancer that should have been the end of him in the first year i appericate every day, everything i have,, everything we do together.. every month he has tests to see if the cancer has got worse and its more than i can take im always scared and worried. we live life in fastforeward because life as we know it can end any day and we have to get in as much as possible in a short time. if you are healthy and the one you love is too then try to just enjoy your life and be happy for everything you have because it can go away so quick/

is it rare because it still has reflectors?:whistle:

Thats a photo of how my busa looked a year ago, when it was new. This is how it looks now:

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

ALWAYS remember life is fragile and temporary. May sound juvinile, but everyday when my eyes first open and every night right before they close, I say a little prayer thanking God for this one more day of a blessed life I have been allowed to enjoy in my time here.

ALWAYS remember life is fragile and temporary. May sound juvinile, but everyday when my eyes first open and every night right before they close, I say a little prayer thanking God for this one more day of a blessed life I have been allowed to enjoy in my time here.

Well said.
You my friend, have figured out the secret to happiness and inner peace.

:thumbsup:

"Those who are consciously grateful are:
1. Clearer thinking - more creativity and openness to ideas
2. Better resilience during tough times
3. Have Higher immune response
4. Are Less likelihood of being plagued by stress
5. Live Longer lives
6. Have Closer family ties
7. Have Greater religiousness"
*various scientific studies quoted from Deborah Norville, Thank You Power: Making the Science of Gratitude Work for You.

Back