I'm still alive

sirUKbusa

Registered
Sorry I haven't been on for a while, bin moving house getting a new life so to speak....

Hope you guys are all ok...

Great to be back...

welcome back mate...!!!
biggrin.gif

well I'll be.....

I know you don't know me, but I remember coming across your name while I was rootin around the archives....

Welcome back....
cool.gif

Welcome back. Don't you drive a Jaguar also? Your the Bobbie right? Even if not, welcome back.

You were my best friend before you left. You were the first to post pics of the '02 silver/gray when I bought mine. Right then and there, I knew we'd hit it off. Then it was the frame sliders that I adored so much. Then it was the pic of you with the two sexxxxxyy ladies at the bike show/race/wherever the hell you were. Anyway, just in case you guys/gals don't get it... me and sirUK have a history. He's my bud...
biggrin.gif

BA Charles,

Well I'll be...Long time no speak, how you doin mate. Yes we are buddies. It's good to see you still on here rattling around, still got my Silver/grey. What about you. Got some new cans I'll post a pic as soon As i've polished the beast..Also had it tuned and some other little tweaks done to it.

Does 103mph in 1st gear now, haven't had chance to run it top end yet, but I'll keep you informed..

Well I'm stil a cop and I'll also drop a pic in of that to...

Speak soon..

sirUK

Mr Brown...

I've always been into bikes, before I was a cop..I'm into cop bikes as well, now! Not as good or fast, but they'll do for a work bike...We use the new Honda Pan Europeans...!
wow.gif

Mr Brown...

I've always been into bikes, before I was a cop..I'm into cop bikes as well, now! Not as good or fast, but they'll do for a work bike...We use the new Honda Pan Europeans...!
wow.gif
I was just funnin ya. My Mother, Brother and Sister all live in the UK, keep 'em safe for me will ya?
Mr Brown, What area do they live in? I live a work surrey area of UK if that's any help for your family

consider it done...Bro...

Lazer Blade,

Got rid of the old Jag, May buy a new one soon...The New X-type maybe 3.0V6 Turbo goes like #### off a shuvle....lol

Back