I'm sorry for the vanity

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
but I have so many pro shot pictures (of myself) from the amazing bike photographers at trackdays.....and then, I just found a company that converts a hi resolution shot into a poster! I thought it would lbe cool to have one done and frame it for a wall in my casa de hombres (mancave).
I'd sure appreciate any opinions re: should it be shot #1, 2 or 3? (it'd be about three feet by three feet)

NM1U8114.jpg

I like #3 the best. Hard to beat a skyline shot. #2 or #3 will work. I like the inside shot angle better than outside.

via Tapatalk

Make one of each.Wait, busas cant corner what kind of bike is that??:laugh:I like all 3 but the 2nd one is pretty good.

Number 3 for me. And if that lil piece of grass wasnt showing in the corner, it would be flawless!!

Between the three I'd say number one. With your head and neck bent looking forward and bike leaned over and the gold levers and your knee puck just touching thats the one.
But I'd swear I saw a better pic in the original thread these were posted in? Something like one where you were talking about how it was taken right when you were pushing the tires?

Between the three I'd say number one. With your head and neck bent looking forward and bike leaned over and the gold levers and your knee puck just touching thats the one.
But I'd swear I saw a better pic in the original thread these were posted in? Something like one where you were talking about how it was taken right when you were pushing the tires?

Oh yeah! I remember that one, I'm gonna look 4 it. Thanks. Doyle

Back