I'm sorry for posting this - but I had to share.

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Horrible Accident... Be prepared for what you are about to see!!!

Gut Wrenching. A friend sent this photo of a horrible highway accident in Germany. The picture may be kind of hard to take for some of you.

If you look closely you can see what appears to be some survivors of the accident still in the wreckage. Although the picture is quite graphic, it makes you realize how quickly our loved ones can be taken from us. Take a moment today and spend some time with those you love, and let this be a chilling reminder to all of you that life is just too short.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121943693 -->

ATT99690.JPG

I am taking donations for the survival victims.....PAYPAL accepted. Checks payable to Devil Dog.

Kinda reminds me of that Crown Royal ad,with the broken bottle on the floor and the caption: "ever seen a grown man cry?"
smile.gif

I will be the first to volunteer to go and assist in the cleanup efforts, represent the Org on the fact finding mission and assist the survivors...
wow.gif

I worked one similar to that once but it was a milk truck... There was milk EVERYWHERE! You can imagine all the corny "crying over spilled milk" jokes that were flying around that scene...
biggrin.gif

I have germans in the class I am teaching right now. I showed the pic and they about cried, they are here in the states for another month before they go back to Germany...

Back