I'm so mad right now!!! A piggy back to Vonddy's -No job = tax refund

We should have itemized child support.

Its really a screwy system. Some people get so greedy over it too. One guy I know willingly paid 800 per month one child. She thought she could get more and took it to court now she get 600 a month. lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got tapped for $1300 a month in child support(1 child) and spousal maintainence in Texas. I damn near freaked out.....she WAS working too! But later we reconcilled and 8 years later she filed AGAIN....

BUT this time the Judge said no way was he gonna drag me through that situation again and told her and her attorney "tuff *&^%" and you get NOTHING......

He told me to go and have a good life and leave the bloodsucking leach alone!

I'm so fraking happy now! :rofl:

Spousal maintenance blows my mind. She was living her lifestyle just fine before I met her!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear things didn't work out. I've had a few friends go through the same thing and it sounds like it can get painful if she's being difficult. I'll save you the horror stories, but bottomline make sure you keep thorough documentation on anything you pay.

Most of my buddies thought their lives were over, but now years later they admit it was for the best.

Good luck! :beerchug:

Takeuon...you can choose to play the game...as many of us have...and at least when the child is raised you get some sort of kudos for child support and such....but don't expect your ex to ever put in a nice word for you to the child..and it is really really hard to maintain a relationship with your child when the woman wants to burn you every step of the way...or you can choose to accept it as it is and make a rational decision to not play the game...there are plenty of jobs overseas for people. I am not saying it is the right decision for you...it wasn't the right decision for me so I didn't exercise that decision...even though i was advised to do it by my attorney and tax guy... but if you get a woman that wants to burn you to the ground...it is one of the rational decisions to consider...start a new life someplace else. Good luck..and try to understand this, Takeuon, don't paint yourself into a corner financially if she wants to burn you to the ground...if she doesn't want to raise the daughter with you in a peaceful-nurturing atmosphere...what does that say about fairness? Does that mean she can be meaner than a junk yard dog and you have to give 70 percent of your income to her for the next 10-15 years? Good luck...it is one of the nastiest scenes you can go through..It can leave you so financially crippled that you will be hanging on by a thread like this little frog....2hip

2hip,

Tough words for tough times. Thank you for your response. However I don't think I could ever leave my daughter. I am that frog, but I will do what I can to reach up w/ my other arm and pull myself (and my daughter) up to the top ....together.

Divorces just suck all the way around. No one ever wins in a divorce.. Good luck on getting everything sorted out!!

as a father....you have choices...courts are NOT biased anymore. stand up for yourself and your daughter and if you can show local stable work and household...there is NO reason you cant raise as primary. document all. EVERY custody order by the courts MANDATE positive outlook of the other custodial parent and violation is CONTEMPT

brother I was at the store picking up some stuff and I found something I think you could use. (This is not a joke or photo chopped this is an actual vodka go figure ) but I think you could use some

keep your head up man it always works out it's just the trip there that always sucks. :beerchug:

0204001845.jpg

brother I was at the store picking up some stuff and I found something I think you could use. (This is not a joke or photo chopped this is an actual vodka go figure ) but I think you could use some

keep your head up man it always works out it's just the trip there that always sucks. :beerchug:

:lol:

That is to funny Dave! Never seen that Vodka before. Could see it easy to call it by its name when you wake up in the morning :laugh:
Pour me a tall one on ice w/ some tonic and lime. :thumbsup:

You are not by yourself, I'm in a cluster like you, and yes it does suck. I also have a daughter, and that just like you will keep us going. good luck my friend. btw. how did you end up over there? I thought you were in the big NC.

You are not by yourself, I'm in a cluster like you, and yes it does suck. I also have a daughter, and that just like you will keep us going. good luck my friend. btw. how did you end up over there? I thought you were in the big NC.

Hey Brian, it does suck doesn't it. I wish you the best in your situation as well.

I am in Thailand because a girl I met in Chapel Hill works for the Thai Red Cross hospital here and she offered to bring me out here to do some volunteer work for the Red Cross and to spend some time traveling w/ her.
She's a good woman & understood just what I needed for a few months before my head exploded from the whole divorce/child custody fiasco.

I should be back by the beginning of April. How about a ride together?

all you got to do is say the word, I'm going thru withdrawals now, it's snowing here yet again. hit me up when you get back. B.

Followed that thing (V) to Thailand huh...Brian

Durn it must be good.......

:thumbsup::bowdown:

Skydvr is right. Kids make it all go away.
Gonna wash those troubles right down the drain...they will

Back