Go buy a lottery ticket
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
+1

Now go get that Scorpio alarm too!!!

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127326003 -->

I am thinking kids. Rick lives in a really nice neighborhood. You don't pass his house by accident. So I am thinking that some neighbor kids know where he lives and that he has a bike.

There was a crew stealing bikes in Vancouver last summer, but haven't heard much this season. Were there any arrests made?

rick, glad you got it back! I quit leaving the key in the ignition on my new bike. even tho its garaged, still cant be safe enough..

I'm happy for ya. Only thing that would have made this story better is having a chance to take a swipe at the perp. After reading this post, I had to run home and cast an eyeball on mine just to make sure it was still there....

Lowjack that badboy, chain him to concrete, buy a Scorpion alarm, get a Pitbull to guard it, and have loaded machine guns with strings on the trigger targeted at every window and door in the garage!
biggrin.gif

dayum that, you did have some sort of damage didnt you?
rock.gif
rock.gif
I mean dont you need something replaced UPGRADED or FIXED on that thing that THOSE DAYUM THEIVES BROKE.......... GEEESH..:p

Seriously glad you got it back and in such short time from theft.

JD

rock.gif

Get an alarm! I bought a cheepie off ebay for less than 50 bux to my door. Installed it with the ignition cut feature hooked up. I can leave the key in it and it does them no good unless you have the remote to deactivate it.

It's not the most exotic alarm on the market but it works.

Hope you learned your lesson!

I bet the tried to take off and scared the sh!t out of themselves and just left it were it was at. They cant kill themselves with the helmet.:D

Luck was definitely your lady that night. Bike key should stay on a keyring and that keyring should be on your ring finger.
smile.gif

Suspect arrested, they even found my helmet but it was destroyed, like i would ever where it anyway.
face7.gif

Back