I'm sick

darth frosty

Registered
I just get my bike the way I want it, running and soiunding good and it snows today. SNOW. I know were going to catch an indian summer here and there but, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about snow to mid november.

Ah well maybe it will help the tigers as they march on to that WS title.

Grab some wax and spend some quality time in the garage.
beerchug.gif

Know what ya mean, 80's a couple of days ago, and 38 F this morning. But, here it still gets up into the high 40's by noon and tomorrow it's suppose to be in the 70's
tounge.gif
. So  
race.gif
 I got plans
jump9.gif

Dont feel bad. My 60 days temp plate expired on sept 30 (bought in MD). That means now I have to pay tax on my new bike (at home state) so I can register. Problem is, I dont have $600 for Uncle Sam.

that snow was a trip, I was working in jackson and it really came down. got home and showed my working buddy my two day old blk/red busa and he drops a screwdriver bit on the tank and chips the paint. if it wasnt for the snow I would have been riding and my bike would not have been hurt. stay safe.
glockologist

(darth frosty @ Oct. 13 2006,00:29) Enjoy it CA I do envy you for where you live.
I SAY THAT ALL THE TIME!
so we are moveing!!

ah yes!..looks good..
wink.gif

High: 82 °F
Low: 62 °F
High: 85 °F
Low: 60 °F
High: 90 °F
High: 88 °F

(runeight @ Oct. 13 2006,15:10) ah yes!..looks good..
wink.gif

High: 82 °F
High: 85 °F
High: 90 °F
High: 88 °F
now thats mean bro!!
see ya by spring
super.gif

come on out! I need someone to ride with.

Here was a beautiful sunset at work last week. Taken with a camera phone.

wink.gif

nightshot.jpg

dang
bowdown.gif

i`ve worked outside every day this week.
and right now i`m in the garage with the heater on and wearing gloves.

I rode about 200 miles today.
Started out at about 28 degrees then got up to maybe 55 at most.
Just dress for the temperature and ride now.

MAN it is freezing when I ride into work at 3am. It gets down to about 55 degrees here in Northern California. Then it was only 70 degrees on the way home from work... Yeah California is horrible;)

firedevil.gif

I'll rub it in fellows. Here is the extended forcast here in south florida. Sorry you guys aren't here !!!

Tonight: Mostly clear. Cooler. Lows in the mid 60s inland to the mid 70s near the coast. Northeast winds 10 mph.

Saturday: Breezy, Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. North winds 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Night: Breezy, Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s inland to the mid 70s near the coast. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph.

Sunday: Breezy, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds 15 to 20 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s inland to the upper 70s near the coast. East winds 10 to 15 mph and gusty.

Monday: Partly sunny, Slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s inland to the upper 80s near the coast. Chance of rain 10 percent

Monday Night: Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear. Slight chance of showers. Lows in the mid 70s inland to the upper 70s near the coast. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny with slight chance of showers in the morning...then partly sunny with chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s inland to the upper 80s near the coast. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy with slight chance of showers. Lows in the mid 70s inland to the upper 70s near the coast. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Wednesday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in the morning... then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s inland to the upper 70s near the coast.

Thursday: Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs around 90.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s inland to the upper 70s near the coast.

Friday: Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs around 90 inland to the upper 80s near the coast.

(mjb1206 @ Oct. 13 2006,16:56) I'll rub it in fellows.  Here is the extended forcast here in south florida.  Sorry you guys aren't here !!!
That's alright I would rather deal with the seasons than have to ride 500 miles to find a hill or twisty.

Back