IM SELLING MY BUSA!!

NICKSLICK

Registered
Im selling my Busa...  

The time has come for me to move on to my next project. Im going to build a 10r carbon fiber bigbore. I just miss building bikes too much.

Anyway, without further fanfare, here is the ebay link to my current bike:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....6294155

Who wants it...

<!--EDIT|NICKSLICK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091584783 -->

Dang man ... you ARE serious!! I read on the other board that you were toying with the idea and looks like your decision is made. I don't know how you're able to put a dollar value on such a unique bike. It's going to make somebody very very happy. Good luck with your new project. Looking forward to a whole new chapter of videos and races.

man o man, what a sweet ride..... you're gonna haveta get them to sign some kinda waiver to sell that ride
wink.gif
laugh.gif

holy fu@#in sh!t !!!!!!!!! i'm stunned that bike is gonna fetch some serious coin can't wait to see the 10r you're doin up

..how do I get it in Greece?..
sad.gif

..this is a piece of work man!..

amazed by the SHORTER wheelbase! ..must be the first busa that CAN turn..

..kudos..

Damn Nick, that bike just wouldn't look right anymore without you on it. It's a RIDER's bike.  You've babied and cared for that bike so much, it probably has a mind of it's own.  Might sell and the damn thing just cranks itself up and head back home...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
 Seriously though... good luck with the sale.  If I had the cheddar, I would... uhhh... make mac-and-cheese
biggrin.gif

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091635325 -->

biggrin.gif

very nice matey,im toying with the idea of gettin a carbon nose cone like that for mine,i will see tho
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|paulos
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091643134 -->

Dang Nick - You and I have never met, but I have heard alot about you and respect you from what I have heard.

The only problem you are going to have, is you AND that bike are so fricken well known, it will never belong to anyone else.

It was always be "Nickslicks bike" " oh yeah, you are the guy that bought Nickslicks bike"

or "schweeeeet bike, Nick Slicks right?"

That's cool, the bike is sooo sweet, if I had the money I would buy it.... Good luck on selling it Nick.. looks like you already have 4 bids.. cool deal...

Ron

its not who wants it.
its whos got extra doe to get it.
sad to here it go.
but glad to see you got a new project in the works.

Sweet ride.

Good luck to you on your next project. Keep us informed.

Back