im riding again

rolandag2

Registered
Well, since my busa is out of commission for a while until i get the parts and get it put back together I decide to fix my gsxr 750 that my stupid nephew dropped. My brother borrowed my bike and he left the keys where my stupid nephew could get them and he laid it down nothing like my busa so i replaced the front fairing and took off all the stickers i have to have it painted but it will do until i get my bike back on the road at least its a suzuki any how its mismatched colors but it rides and its quick check the yoshi pipe i cut it down and redid the baffles inside sound nice it will be nice when i get it done in the right color.

ps i took the photos with my bb storm cellphone so quality isnt all that great but oh well

IMG00037-20090703-2135.jpg

IMG00038-20090703-2135.jpg

IMG00039-20090703-2136.jpg

IMG00040-20090703-2136.jpg

+1 on stupid nephews i'm getting it repainted all black no stickers nothing hope it comes out nice???

Tell your nephew not to touch something that isnt his! Glad your ridding a Suzuki for now :thumbsup:

I know if I did that to somebodies bike without having permission. I would have to be over there helping you and be using my money to repair it.

Back