Im on the fence fellas...

Im on the fence fellas... - Go for a big rear, or CF???

• 240 kit

Votes: 47 100.0%
  • 280 kit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 300 kit

• Carbon Fiber BST rims n Swingarm Ext.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDiesel

Registered
Im stuck right now- if anyone has pics or just past experience with big rear tires I'd like to get some feedback.
I been throwing around big-tire ideas but I do ALOT of riding on the street...I would still like to hit the track for a lil straight-line action a few times too.
I know the BSTs are hella lite, and look great-but for a bike I will be entering in shows...does the CF earn as many 'pimp points' as a big 280/300 rear end? are the big-booty busas too played out?
I've only seen a few Busas with CF rims, and I think if I stretch it 6", color-match the ext. w/my SA and add some LEDs...it will look awesome-but I dont judge Bike Shows, so what do ya'll think?

do u have more than one busa? if so go for big @ss rear
how do u ride? personally i would go with stretch SA & carbon wheels. big rims are played out in my mind, but i do tend to think differently. why be like everyone else?...

if u want points, be unique

but again just my $.02

fat tire busa's are a dime a dozen. Carbon busa's or anybike for that matter are more unique. I think in a show, standing out from the others is what gets you the trophy, and CF is deffinately a type of bling.

depends on your style.

If you are a straight liner and winning a show is more important that dragging your knee go BIG!!!

Riding on a big tire takes some getting used to and make for a hell of a burn out!!

you never do those poke.gif super.gif

mmmmmmmmmm

last one, dont click it (thats just on the pic)

300tirekit.jpg

Im still leaning toward the CF right now...It looks like price-wise I can get the SA ext. n the rims for less, but if I find a fat-tire kit for the same price-Im gunna be in trouble!

Hey HeavyB- what's a burnout?? is that something that falls out of a TRE? SHOCKED.gif

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 17 2006,00:06) whats a 'stock' busa? I wouldnt know...I've never owned one! LoL!!!
Just ride the sapsucker and leave the shows to the posers with too much time and money! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back