I'm off, I'm off, I'm off, I'm off, I'm off, vacation finally

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
FINALLY.. No Inlaws, no holiday shopping, nothing I have to do until next Thursday when I go back to work....

WOOOO HOOOOO It's been since last April when I went to the bash that I had a day off....

Oh yeah oh yeah

Glad you get some time off. In these days vacations are too few and far between. I hope you get some family time in.

Good to hear Cap, you need some "me" time.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

How is the wind generator coming?

It's moving right along Russell thanks for asking.. I have agreements with my electric company now, it looks like any zoning or municipal ordinances are cleared up and now Im just about ready to go into production.

All of my alpha and beta testing is completed and if my number prove out correct then I will be able to run my house on a series of batteries if needed for at least a week and I can pay my electric bill down to nothing all with ROI in less than 18 months... At last count I had over 400 hours of research and dev in this and there is no telling what I have invested in time now... All I know..... This is all proving out to be good.....

cap

It's moving right along Russell thanks for asking.. I have agreements with my electric company now, it looks like any zoning or municipal ordinances are cleared up and now Im just about ready to go into production.

All of my alpha and beta testing is completed and if my number prove out correct then I will be able to run my house on a series of batteries if needed for at least a week and I can pay my electric bill down to nothing all with ROI in less than 18 months... At last count I had over 400 hours of research and dev in this and there is no telling what I have invested in time now... All I know..... This is all proving out to be good.....

cap

Is it actually cost effective? Excluding the amount of time you have invested. Parts cost vs money saved?

According to my numbers and windspeed at my house ABSOLUTELY!

That is very cool! Too bad I do not have a lot of wind in my area to give something like that a go. Solar technology is a bit expensive still. Out of curiosity, are you planning on selling them or just for personal use?

Back