I'm no expert, but I think Macon would be proud (pics)

very nice beth by the way...my 2 cents

F-249copyweb.jpg

very nice beth by the way...my 2 cents

Thanks! I'll add that to my list of things I need to work on including, but not limited to: getting my butt off the seat, pushing down on inside peg, and loosening up my new leathers so my legs will actually move. :)

I appreciate everyone's advice and can't wait to get back to the track to work on it.

Good job Beth!

Is that a Bridgestone BTO14 on the rear and a Dunlop Sportmax on the front? I'd say you are definately ready for a new rear!

Oh, tire that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

Good job Beth!

Is that a Bridgestone BTO14 on the rear and a Dunlop Sportmax on the front? I'd say you are definately ready for a new rear!

Oh, tire that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

Yes, those are my tires. You're good! Our local dealer had my bike for a total of 4 months over the last year and made a pretty major error when putting it back together the last time - they felt bad enough to replace my front tire for free - hence the mismatched set.

Probably should have changed my rear tire BEFORE I went to the track.

Like I have said before you are hard on the EGO!! great Job

Funny.

My idol!!!! :bowdown: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Too sweet.

Hi Beth, how fun to read this thread. I have never seen so many guys just jump all over a novice trak day...wonder if it has anything to do with a good looking woman on a sexy bike. I think you stirred up alot of guys...ha ha ...By the way you will get better every trak day you do...more confident and your skills will increase tremendously. Thanks for sharing...all of us old tigers just love to see young women learning the sport and giving us something to yammer on about...in fact...i believe the trak day could easily have enough riders to book it if they just said "Beth will be there"....:thumbsup:2hip

Back