I'm no expert, but I think Macon would be proud (pics)

OK....I will be the 1st to say it....sorry Sonny but Beth is SO HOT on that bike!!!!! Beth, you need to get your butt off the seat a bit but otherwise, it looks like you were doing awesome! :thumbsup:

Wow, thanks! And yep, I really need to work on getting my butt off the seat. The new leathers contributed a little to my inability to drop my leg out. They were so dang tight.

i would like a pic of your chain..:laugh:

Next time let me know when you guys are going, I can be there in no time. :whistle:

I have been cleaning my chain faithfully and even changed my brakes. You'd be so proud of me.

I'll let you know next time we go. I'd love to see you and Gayla.

Way to go ... I will probably look at Sept, Oct and Nov for track days. Until late Sept the heat here can be unbearable. We just broke an early heat wave, until the next one.

woohoo, wtg sis!!!! you rock!!! :bowdown: no wonder i have to follow you every time we go riding :laugh:

hey whats with the mirrors?

you might also get a lot more comfy if you get rid of that squared off rear tire.. is really tough to come off that flat center on to round sides... you might think about having a tire/tires just for the track so that they do not square off like that...

Last edited:
Great job..Pics came out really nice.....Get the leathers broken in before your next track day and you will be rocking the knee down in no time....

:thumbsup: Wow Beth way to go, and as Don would say.. "Grip It and Rip It" :cheerleader:

Doyle knows about "tight" leathers!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Beth, after riding next to you in Arkansas, I'm not surprised by your skills on the bike. I would love to come down and do a track day with you guys there.:thumbsup:

Way to go ... I will probably look at Sept, Oct and Nov for track days. Until late Sept the heat here can be unbearable. We just broke an early heat wave, until the next one.

Can't wait.

Great pics, be safe on that thing girl friend. ride safe.. ;)

Always :)

woohoo, wtg sis!!!! you rock!!! :bowdown: no wonder i have to follow you every time we go riding :laugh:

Whatever! I'm pretty sure that's NOT why you follow me... it's so I can clear the live beavers out of the road before you get there to kick them.

Good job Beth. Looking forward to the Captain's TD there.

Me too! I hope it's not during Bikes Blues and BBQ so Sonny will be able to take me.

hey whats with the mirrors?

you might also get a lot more comfy if you get rid of that squared off rear tire.. is really tough to come off that flat center on to round sides... you might think about having a tire/tires just for the track so that they do not square off like that...

What do you mean? I didn't take them off because my blinkers are wired in - we just had to tape them. You guys are always giving me a hard time about something! First it's my bike's tail, then it's the warning stickers, then it's my chain and my brakes now it's the mirrors and my sqaure tire... Now that I think about it, maybe I should take better care of my bike!

i said dayemm:bowdown:

Hey! and thanks :)

Great job..Pics came out really nice.....Get the leathers broken in before your next track day and you will be rocking the knee down in no time....

I think I'll start wearing them everywhere I go - I'm itchin' to get a knee down.

Since BA hasn't chimed in- GAS, GAS, GAS, brakes optional.

Got that one under control. I hate brakes.

Doyle knows about "tight" leathers!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Beth, after riding next to you in Arkansas, I'm not surprised by your skills on the bike. I would love to come down and do a track day with you guys there.:thumbsup:

Thanks, Hal. That would be fun. Come on down.

And thanks to everyone else not mentioned above. You guys are too kind.

:laugh: you will need to quit passing us then.. (more time to scrutinize) :)

Mirrors: we have to remove them entirely.. (novice class can tape them over) .. the guy behind you did not have them taped or folded up... figured you were the same...

How did you feel by the end of the day? I tried to do back to back days, but just too tired..

Sure glad to see you getting the experience!! nothing in street riding even comes close for sure.. :thumbsup:

:laugh: you will need to quit passing us then.. (more time to scrutinize) :)

Mirrors: we have to remove them entirely.. (novice class can tape them over) .. the guy behind you did not have them taped or folded up... figured you were the same...

How did you feel by the end of the day? I tried to do back to back days, but just too tired..

Sure glad to see you getting the experience!! nothing in street riding even comes close for sure.. :thumbsup:

I was in the novice class. I don't know if I'll ever make it to the street class.

Actually my last session was the best. I felt like things were coming together. I don't think I could to back to back days though. I was pretty worn out.

I am definitely thankful for the experience. Every time I get on my bike I feel a little more confident and comfortable than the time before. I will never get too confident though. That's what gets you in trouble.

I was disappointed in the condition of the track, however. I guess I just expected it to be much smoother. There were asphalt patches in almost all of the corners and some of them were pretty rough...especially in evil corner 2.

Back