"i'm new to bikes....."

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Yep, I finally did it. I have just sifted through over 10 pages of topics (that was with the search engine helping, BTW) looking for the question that always seems to appear and I have started a read-only forum to store them. I am sure I still don't have all of them, but the handful that now reside in that location shall do for now.

In the future, if I see another 'first-timer' thread, I will probably let it stir for a little bit and then move it.

The squirrel is a furry rodent. Classified in the phylum Chordata, subphylum Vertebrata, class Mammalia, order Rodentia, family Sciuridae, the squirrel lives in coniferous, deciduous, and mixed forest regions. They consume seeds, fruit, nuts, bark, buds, shed antlers, reptiles, insects, tree sap, pine cones, fungi (including mushrooms that are poisonous to humans), eggs, young birds, mice, and young rabbits. Squirrels are solitary, diurnal animals that are active throughout the year. Their peak activity times are at dawn and the late afternoon. They den in old woodpecker holes, tree hollows, or any other small crevice near their home range (usually 1-2.4 hectares). In the northern part of their range, squirrels often spend the winter in a system of underground tunnels. They are very vocal and loudly scold intruders in their home range. Vocalizations consist of rattles, screeches, growls, buzzes, and chirps. They often migrate if their local food supply runs low. During these migrations they will often cross water and are good swimmers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squirrel..took me awhile to spell right..hmmm..to funny...
I am not one..no human should be one..that's just wrong...hehehehehe..
ernaehrung019.gif

HEY, RAN OVER THAT DAMN SQUIRREL TODAY. TODAY'S VERSION THAT SQUIRREL ISN'T FURRY ANYMORE, DOESN'T LIVE ANYWHERE ANYMORE AND THE LAST THING I HEARD OUT OF HIM WAS FAR FROM A CHIRP!!!! GENEIOUS
aktion033.gif

exclamation.gif
Wheelin comes with experience, Experience comes with practice, Practice comes with riding, Riding comes with fun, but be carefull always remains the 1st priority. Do some miles and maybe even a course or two. Don't throw your bike money and yourslf down the road for nothing.

Stick in there BROTHER!!
aktion035.gif

Back