Im Looking for saddlebags

wht_scorpion

Registered
hello guys do any of you guys have any used saddle bags you might want to sell or can you tell me where i can find a set I have a trip coming up and i need a set thanks guys pm me with info

I sell these and work great.My buddy has the saddle,tank with water bladder..

Picture 3174.jpg

Picture 3177.jpg

Picture 3172.jpg

i had been thinking if i wanted to make a long trip what i would use since i have the HMF high mounts and what (if any) would i do to help protect them from the heat. and in response to layla's comment.. mabey if let those saddlebags get laid down by the pipe they might have worked themselves loose.... :whistle:

i had been thinking if i wanted to make a long trip what i would use since i have the HMF high mounts and what (if any) would i do to help protect them from the heat. and in response to layla's comment.. mabey if let those saddlebags get laid down by the pipe they might have worked themselves loose.... :whistle:

You will probably need to go the tail-pack route. Semi also has the HMF high mounts and he went with the Ventura tail pack system (same one that you see on Cap's and Steve's bikes in the Stampede pics)

:tiptoe:

You will probably need to go the tail-pack route. Semi also has the HMF high mounts and he went with the Ventura tail pack system (same one that you see on Cap's and Steve's bikes in the Stampede pics)

ill have to take a look at them... dont knwo when i might make a trip but having them in case is a plus

I have oxford sport bags and love them. I also have a 3' rubberized duffle bag that works just as well and only cost 20.00 at walmart

I have a brand new (tags still on) Harper Chase Aeropac II saddle bag. Google it so U can see what they look like. Let me know.

Back