I'm legal again

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Finally broke down and went to the DMV yesterday to get my MC permit. I've only been riding w/out anything for 3 years. Gonna do the MSF course so I can get my insurance reduction but I can't get in till spring of 07.

Good for you!!!

The MSF course is a breeze, I hope to take the expert course next year

congrats
biggrin.gif

Aren't you (black bird) the one who was giving ME a little bit of a hard time about what I was wearing while riding? ... and HOW I ride? hmmm... and you're admitting that you are just now riding legally?

?

I at least give you credit for admitting it. Maybe now you'll ride faster since you're legal if you get stopped! hehe! Anyway, congrats on joining us legal boys on the street!

Aren't you (black bird) the one who was giving ME a little bit of a hard time about what I was wearing while riding? ... and HOW I ride? hmmm... and you're admitting that you are just now riding legally?

?

I at least give you credit for admitting it. Maybe now you'll ride faster since you're legal if you get stopped! hehe! Anyway, congrats on joining us legal boys on the street!
Riding with a permit/endorsement wont save your life. Riding with proper gear will. Or at very least save you from bad road rash.

And you have insurance? How do you get motorcycle insurance without a Motorcycle endorsement on your license? Surely you aren't one of those ######## who ride without insurance....

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Good for U Sam ! Geeez , 3 years ?</span>
laugh.gif

?

Riding with a permit/endorsement wont save your life. Riding with proper gear will. Or at very least save you from bad road rash.
Riding without full gear won't land you in jail or cause you to lose your bike.... or get you fined. If someone rides without insurance or an endorsement/permit, they don't even have the right to be on the road in the first place.

And you have insurance?  How do you get motorcycle insurance without a Motorcycle endorsement on your license?  Surely you aren't one of those ######## who ride without insurance....
I had insurance before I even had my permit.  In FL you don't need to be licensed or have ins. to even buy a mc.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157230067 -->

Dont need an endorsement to have insurance. Cant finance a bike without having insurance so I've had insurance since day one.

Panda, yeah riding without an endorsement would probably do the things that you state and riding without gear wont. However, riding without an endorsement only causes financial hardship on that one individual. Riding without gear and then getting involved in an accident, seriously injuring yourself causes hardship on more than that one person. For example, lets say your riding the way that you say you ride, only without gear. You wipe out and kill yourself, God forbid, now all of us on the org are saddened by our loss. Now think about the affect it will have on your family. Many more are affected by gearless riders in an accident than what is affected by a rider without an endorsement

?

Riding with a permit/endorsement wont save your life.  Riding with proper gear will.  Or at very least save you from bad road rash.
Riding without full gear won't land you in jail or cause you to lose your bike.... or get you fined. If someone rides without insurance or an endorsement/permit, they don't even have the right to be on the road in the first place.
BTW, last time I heard, your hero BigD doesnt ride with insurance. So, I guess he doesn't deserve to be on the road, huh?

?

Riding with a permit/endorsement wont save your life.  Riding with proper gear will.  Or at very least save you from bad road rash.
BTW, last time I heard, your hero BigD doesnt ride with insurance.  So, I guess he doesn't deserve to be on the road, huh?
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Uh Ohh !</span>

?

+1

?

yeah..that law worked real good huh? You and I are still paying for non insured motorist.

?

BTW, last time I heard, your hero BigD doesnt ride with insurance. So, I guess he doesn't deserve to be on the road, huh?
He doesn't come off all high and mighty and ridicule me for the way I choose to ride in whatever gear I choose to wear. And I don't ride like a nut to begin with... but yeah I do like to speed a lot if I've got the road to do it on.

For someone who didn't even have a motorcycle license/permit/endorsement you really didn't have any business saying anything to me because you weren't even legal on the street. Gear or no gear... I was legal.

I really don't care how people ride or if they're legal or not... but if they get busted... I'll LMAO!

PD,

You are absolutely right. None of us should care if you ride w/ gear or not. You could ride w/out a helmet as far as I'm concerned. That's the honest truth.

Just make sure and take some good pics of the road rash and scars after your first wipe out. Comprende?

Oh, a nice audio/video clip of you screaming like a little girl whose told to go to bed early in the ER while they're removing bits of asphalt embedded under you skin would be nice too.

Oh, a nice audio/video clip of you screaming like a little girl whose told to go to bed early in the ER while they're removing bits of asphalt embedded under you skin would be nice too.
Been there , done that .....back in 93 ! I'm one of those that have to learn the hard way !
wink.gif

Back