I'm kind of a big deal at the track

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
This is how I roll at the track!

- Motorcycle Track Guy Advice[/url]

:whistle:

If anyone can embed the video, please do!

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Hey Tuff, can you tell me if mine are big enough ?

And you are fantastic, and I'm your friend, so I guess that makes me cool . Never mind, I have short levers, so now I guess I'm GAY

"But you'll probably just pass me & hit my kill switch on the way by" :laugh: Sound familiar ?

Last edited:
LOL! That was great.
I have to remember that part about, when the fast guys tell me I have to have big balls, I don't actually have to show them to them, to prove that I do. That's really good to know.:thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl:

'dude why did you just show me your balls ?'

'i thought you wanted to see if they were big?'

'ok now that I've seen them you can put them away?'
:rofl::rofl:

'I can go fast , flip the camera man the finger and do wheelies with girls on the back !'
:rofl:

That's hilarious .
I couldn't stop laughing long enough to hear it !

Where did they find a camera small enough to fit on those little bikes ?
Those things are awesome !

Can't watch it here I get this.

"This video contains content from Comcast Entertainment Group, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.":moon:

Man, am I now glad I didn't go to that trackday with you :poke::moon::laugh:

Yeah, he'd have you loading his stuff in his truck, while he found some new girl to ride on the back while he did wheelies. Now I know why Tuff told me he wished I lived closer, he'd take me to the track with him, and help me out .

The best part is when he says "and if you crash just say you did something stupid, NEVER blame it on the bike............besides I sold you crap tires, and it would make me look bad"

This was a GOOD video !!

Last edited:
I've been playing with this thing now for about 2 hours now. It's so funny. All you do is type what you want them to say, and they act it out.

I was in tears, funniest thing I have heard since Hal's Crusty the Clown joke. :rofl::rofl:

Back