I'm in ORLANDO, FL Friday thru Wednesday

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I'm in ORLANDO, FL Friday thru Wednesday. If ANYONE has a spare cycle laying around - sport, cruiser, harley I'd don't care - you can loan me or wanna go riding, let me know!! I'll be in town on business WITHOUT MY RIDE!!!! I'll have withdrawls. My evenings will be open for the most part and I can't hook the Nintendo to their TV >
sad.gif

I'll be at the Blue Tree Resort 12007 Cypress Run Road Orlando [Kissimee?] FL Friday 10:40pm - Wednesday 9am
I'll pay gas, rental, buy pizza whatever it takes.

If you know some rental places let me know! I'm flexible

I'm in ORLANDO, FL Friday thru Wednesday.  If ANYONE has a spare cycle laying around - sport, cruiser, harley I'd don't care - you can loan me or wanna go riding, let me know!!  I'll be in town on business WITHOUT MY RIDE!!!!  I'll have withdrawls.  My evenings will be open for the most part and I can't hook the Nintendo to their TV  >
sad.gif

I'll be at the Blue Tree Resort 12007 Cypress Run Road Orlando [Kissimee?] FL  Friday 10:40pm - Wednesday 9am
I'll pay gas, rental, buy pizza whatever it takes.

If you know some rental places let me know!  I'm flexible
Sorry WWJD, I can dig around and see what I can find rental wise. The way the weather has been I dunno what to expect for you.

I am out of town all weekend or I'd come hang out with you, get some chow.

Ping MikeUSF, he's real friendly, fun as well.

I'll see what I can find for rentals around here for you, and if things open up I'll get in touch.

Back