I'm in love with my Busa

Well this is therapy 101 the best way to deal with this problem is come to H.org and talk about it here then you won't need to tell her all about it (but of course you will anyway)
tounge.gif
addicting isn't it
cool.gif

Well its easy. If you ride her as much as you do the bike the jealousy should end!! LOL!
biggrin.gif

ok let me help all of you out...

you got to get her comfy with you being in love with your bike. What i mean is let her know, don't outright say to her "dammit woman i love my bike more than you!" but just give her hints here and there like "wow i really love my bike...almost as much as i love you..." and things like that...
slowly but surely the wifey will start to relize that the bike is becomeing an equal...now this is the tricky part bec either she will leave your a$$ with the bike or she will try harder to get attention from the bike to her, which could be very beneficial to you , hehe

at this point you have to start looking at your marrige as a threesome...you play with one of the chiks for too long the other gets jealos and visa-versa.

but if you play with each chick the right amount of time they play with each other...

like this;
(and then you can really start having fun, woo hoo)
With the passenger seat you could probably ride like that . (wink, wink )

My wife would never say I love my busa more than her. She says I love the dog more than her! LOL

Back