I'm in love with my Busa

kod3001

Registered
Fanoo fanoo.

Can't get enough of this machine. Adrenaline rush to work, adrenaline rush home. Walk in the house buzzing.

Say to my wife: Hello dear, have you had a good day!? etc.

Look at that machine out there, what a beauty!! blank look from wife, then recognition - ... will you stop going on about that bike, its all you talk about.

I can't help myself, maybe I need therapy.

A buddy of mine wife was so upset about him buying a Busa,that when it came time to get a little action, his wife told him that he should go out and hump his bike.

A buddy of mine wife was so upset about him buying a Busa,that when it came time to get a little action, his wife told him that he should go out and hump his bike.
Hahaha......my wife has said the same thing to me.
tounge.gif

It can be tough, but the trick is to get them to love it as much!
wink.gif

Bought mine the day before the wife came home from Iraq on leave. At first she didn't want to get on it...in less than 2 weeks....she decided I need to buy her, her own bike when she gets back.

It all depends witch do you like RIDING more!!!!!!!!
director.gif
jump9.gif
But dont ever admit it to her!!!!!!

Fanoo fanoo.

Can't get enough of this machine.  Adrenaline rush to work, adrenaline rush home.  Walk in the house buzzing.

Say to my wife:  Hello dear, have you had a good day!? etc.

Look at that machine out there, what a beauty!!  blank look from wife, then recognition - ... will you stop going on about that bike, its all you talk about.

I can't help myself, maybe I need therapy.
Carbon copy of my former g/f!!  I'd come home from work gleaming..saying it should be illegal to have this much fun on a machine as this...etc..(w/any bike I've owned really).

Same thing....is that ALL you talk about!!  A lot of women...probably most don't understand.  Their loss.  I was just annoyed at her b/c even if she didn't share the love of bikes that I did....she could of at least had some interest in them b/c she knew I liked them.  But she treated them like competition..."you'd rather be out on your bike, than with me!"  And she had no real hobbies or passions...except shopping.  Why did she have to treat things I'm into like nuisances or stuff that's "in the way"?  I wouldn't have done that to her if she was always enthused about something...even if it wasn't my thing.  I'd be excited for her that she was passionate about something.

I had a g/f a few years ago that was way into horses and horse shows. I sure wasn't into it. But I took an interest to learn a few things about it so when she talked my ear off about the shows....I knew what she was talking about...and it wasn't so bad since I had some knowledge at that point.

That's so true about not understanding unless you ride.....but the reality is my g/f was never gonna ride.  She was too afraid of bikes and not a physical risk taker like me and not confident in that way.  But I respected that....the last thing I wanted to do was force her to learn to ride.  

Anyway.......I'm done.

<!--EDIT|skater69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127268788 -->

Good thread.
laugh.gif

This is all too true, and it appears the dilema is all too common as well.
tounge.gif

I mentioned this before, but I thought I'd make a nice little screenplay to make all those who's SOs are bike hater's jealous:

Me: "honey, sold the FZ1"
(enter the wife, 8 months pregnant)
Wife:"You're going to replace it, right?"
Me: "Ya, probably in the spring..."
Wife:"You'll never make it that long"
(Enter the neighbor on his 2005 Honda Shadow Aero)
Neighbor: "Hey, wanna ride?"
Me: "Man, just sold my bike... it was picked up today!"
Neighbor: "Get another one man!"
Me: "I will!"
Neighbor: "Take this Shadow for a ride!"
(Hero takes off on the Shadow.. returns with a smile.. but different from other bikes he's had)
(Driving around before church a day later)
Me: "Honey, we have an hour to kill before church... let's go look at the VTX1300s and VTX1800s at the local Honda dealer"
Wife: "If you buy a cruiser, you're going to get a crotch rocket too, right?"

The rest is history!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Quote (Sirissac @ Sep. 20 2005,12:16)

Ah... now I understand why they call that part behind the seat, "the hump!"
biggrin.gif

I TOLD MY WIFE THAT I LOVE THE BUSA MORE THAN HER. YOU CAN REPLACE A CHICK BUT NOT A BUSA. O.K. THAT'S A LITTLE OVERKILL NEVERMIND.

ok let me help all of you out...

you got to get her comfy with you being in love with your bike. What i mean is let her know, don't outright say to her "dammit woman i love my bike more than you!" but just give her hints here and there like "wow i really love my bike...almost as much as i love you..." and things like that...
slowly but surely the wifey will start to relize that the bike is becomeing an equal...now this is the tricky part bec either she will leave your a$$ with the bike or she will try harder to get attention from the bike to her, which could be very beneficial to you , hehe

at this point you have to start looking at your marrige as a threesome...you play with one of the chiks for too long the other gets jealos and visa-versa.

but if you play with each chick the right amount of time they play with each other...

like this;
(and then you can really start having fun, woo hoo)

HPIM0592test.JPG

Back