I'm in alot of pain right now...

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
I just got back from watching Jackass 2 OMFG!!! I havent laughed that hard since.......well Jackass 1

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I just got finished watching Torque for the first time. Nothing is as funny as the end bike chase through downtown LA... a sportbike chasing a Harley at the speed of sound Matrix style is as about as funny as it gets!

If you haven't seen this movie... see it! Just because it's so over the top and fake. I didn't pay to rent it.... just downloaded it for free.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,00:35) I just got finished watching Torque for the first time. Nothing is as funny as the end bike chase through downtown LA... a sportbike chasing a Harley at the speed of sound Matrix style is as about as funny as it gets!

If you haven't seen this movie... see it! Just because it's so over the top and fake. I didn't pay to rent it.... just downloaded it for free.
ummm... I think it's more of a Jetbike chasing a Yamaha Warrior.
eek2.gif
COMPLETELY unbelievable...

(yamahor @ Sep. 24 2006,23:56)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,00:35) I just got finished watching Torque for the first time. Nothing is as funny as the end bike chase through downtown LA... a sportbike chasing a Harley at the speed of sound Matrix style is as about as funny as it gets!

ummm... I think it's more of a Jetbike chasing a Yamaha Warrior.
eek2.gif
COMPLETELY unbelievable...
I call all cruisers "harleys". Same thing to me...

Torque made the Charlie's Angels movies look realistic!

I work ex/duty at a local cinema and I can't believe that people would pay to see this...

I guess it is "to each their own". I have the first one on my IPOD and couldn't watch all of it. Lost interest when the guy peed on a snow cone and ate it. That is not entertainment to me. I did think it was funny when the guy pooped in the display toilet at the hardware store though! At least he didn't eat it...

I couldn't watch parts of the first one because I think some of the stuff is kind of gay. C'mon a die cast car in a condom up someones butt? I'm no prude but I don't find that funny. I'll wait for Part 2 to come on PPV or DVD.

I can't help but crack up at some of it... and some of it is completly wrong...

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 25 2006,10:28) I couldn't watch parts of the first one because I think some of the stuff is kind of gay.  C'mon a die cast car in a condom up someones butt?  I'm no prude but I don't find that funny.  I'll wait for Part 2 to come on PPV or DVD.
I must have somehow blocked that from my memory! LOL I loved the first one; went with some friends and we were all laughing so hard we were crying...

Sounds like I need to get a babysitter...
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 25 2006,09:35)
(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 25 2006,10:28) I couldn't watch parts of the first one because I think some of the stuff is kind of gay.  C'mon a die cast car in a condom up someones butt?  I'm no prude but I don't find that funny.  I'll wait for Part 2 to come on PPV or DVD.
I must have somehow blocked that from my memory!  LOL  I loved the first one; went with some friends and we were all laughing so hard we were crying...

biggrin.gif
Hey we need to hang out. Got an extra golf cart laying around!

It is stupid and wrong, but Ive also got a sense of humor. Ive also wondered why people would pay to go to some shoot 'em up movie or some war movie that you know is 100% B.S. from the time you walk in the door. What you see is what you get from these idiots, take it or leave it, they dont try to sugar coat things. Yes there were parts in both movies that made me sick and I had to cover my eyes, but hell, I knew what I was getting into.

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 25 2006,09:28) I couldn't watch parts of the first one because I think some of the stuff is kind of gay.  C'mon a die cast car in a condom up someones butt?  I'm no prude but I don't find that funny.  I'll wait for Part 2 to come on PPV or DVD.
The act itself wasnt the funny part. The nurse and the doctors face and reaction to the x-ray was a riot!

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 25 2006,11:36)
(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 25 2006,09:28) I couldn't watch parts of the first one because I think some of the stuff is kind of gay.  C'mon a die cast car in a condom up someones butt?  I'm no prude but I don't find that funny.  I'll wait for Part 2 to come on PPV or DVD.
The act itself wasnt the funny part. The nurse and the doctors face and reaction to the x-ray was a riot!
alright I'll give you that
wink.gif

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 25 2006,11:34)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 25 2006,09:35)
I must have somehow blocked that from my memory!  LOL  I loved the first one; went with some friends and we were all laughing so hard we were crying...

biggrin.gif
Hey we need to hang out. Got an extra golf cart laying around!

It is stupid and wrong, but Ive also got a sense of humor. Ive also wondered why people would pay to go to some shoot 'em up movie or some war movie that you know is 100% B.S. from the time you walk in the door. What you see is what you get from these idiots, take it or leave it, they dont try to sugar coat things. Yes there were parts in both movies that made me sick and I had to cover my eyes, but hell, I knew what I was getting into.
As luck would have it, we have our own golf cart...oh the fun we could have! LOL

The scene in the hardware store and the toilets...now that's classic comedy there...
laugh.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 24 2006,21:35) I just got finished watching Torque for the first time. Nothing is as funny as the end bike chase through downtown LA... a sportbike chasing a Harley at the speed of sound Matrix style is as about as funny as it gets!

Even more unbelieveable was the chase thru the desert and palm trees on sportbikes . And lets not forget the jump from the top of a speeding train . One of these days they will make a really cool movie about liter bikes but until then the only thing worth watching is "Faster".

Back