I must be the only one up this late
dunno.gif

Looks like a lot of fun Robby
cheerleader.gif
, I'm having lackofcycle withdraws here
sad.gif

You ain't the only one Bill
tounge.gif
Looks like you guys had a good time with no mishaps, glad to hear it, guess I'll have to get in on the next one.
thumb_up.gif

I must be the only one up this late
dunno.gif

Looks like a lot of fun Robby
cheerleader.gif
, I'm having lackofcycle withdraws here
sad.gif
laugh.gif
  well you know if you can make it up here sometime my busa is yours for the day and i will follow on the 1000
winkold.gif
I'll keep that in mind, I'm afraid it'll be awhile before I have two functioning hands also.
thats what i figured but when ya get better its here

Good post Rob! Did you check out the "gotbluemilk" pro photo store? They take incredibly good shots...I have manual labor to do around the house this morning so I was only able to convert one of the shots to acceptable res for posting (below), I'll post the others later. Doyle

MF1A3494.JPG

Glad you guys had a GREAT time! I'm almost afraid to ask.........how'd you like the hurricane force winds yesterday? Welcome to Nevada! ARGH!
laugh.gif

Our Nevada Sports Bike club group ride up Monitor Pass (approx 60 miles southwest of the track) greeted us with gusts that dang near pushed us off the road that afternoon!

I have been riding my whole life and this is the most fun I ever had!
That is the statement that says it all. But it is so hard to understand until you try it. And it's SOOOO MUCH SAFER for the quadrupled amount of fun! Concerns about expense verses fun go right out the window after the first session... maybe even the first lap.

...riding your whole life and THIS TRACK DAY is the most fun you've EVER had riding. I felt the exact same way. As do all the other track noobs. Glad you had fun. Enjoy this new part of your hobby!

I have been riding my whole life and this is the most fun I ever had!
That is the statement that says it all. But it is so hard to understand until you try it. And it's SOOOO MUCH SAFER for the quadrupled amount of fun! Concerns about expense verses fun go right out the window after the first session... maybe even the first lap.

...riding your whole life and THIS TRACK DAY is the most fun you've EVER had riding. I felt the exact same way. As do all the other track noobs. Glad you had fun. Enjoy this new part of your hobby!
I agree 100%!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed your time. Now the addiction really begins.

Glad you guys had a GREAT time! I'm almost afraid to ask.........how'd you like the hurricane force winds yesterday? Welcome to Nevada! ARGH!
laugh.gif

Our Nevada Sports Bike club group ride up Monitor Pass (approx 60 miles southwest of the track) greeted us with gusts that dang near pushed us off the road that afternoon.
High winds at track as well...felt em in paddock area but no effect whatsoever on track all day. Doyle

Back