I'm haulin' azz...!!!

kml

Donating Member
Registered
ok, ok, I'm hauling ass-wipe, alright? jeeze... close enough...
asswhipe.jpg

cheers
ken

Ken I feel so bad for you with a Alum tank . Since you cant use a magnetic tank bag . I'll send you a tank bag , and my metal tank. Just send me yours ;)
The buckles are kinda handy as i just remove one and the bag slides to the side just enough to access the gas cap.

Truth be told I have an irreversible iileostomy so my ass is fresh no matter how long the ride,so no wipes needed, and they would play havoc with my septic tank. LOL

cheers
ken
I had to look this up , and read about it Ken . Impressive what modern medicine can do .

It's surprisingly not a big deal as it has zero effect on any of my activities. Well, some of my friends nick named me "Big sh!t bag". Lol
Kind of uncool of them . I have a friend who got lime disease in the Marine corps after 21 years of service he retired because he couldnt go into the field due to catheter use was his only way to pee .

SAV is that your initials?
No SAV is the Savannah River Mill. Quilted Northern is made by Georgia Pacific. It’s located in Rincon Georgia right outside of Savannah. The machine I maintain and operate that makes it is Italian and was close to 40 million dollars. It produces about 30 logs per minute and there’s 32 rolls in a log. The paper on your roll is wound at 1700 feet per minute. You wouldn’t believe the technology it takes to make that possible! Lol

Kind of uncool of them . I have a friend who got lime disease in the Marine corps after 21 years of service he retired because he couldnt go into the field due to catheter use was his only way to pee .
My Mother in law has this as well...it's a tough thing to deal with.

Reactions: c10
Back