Im gonna miss you...

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
We never really take into account the things we say when we say them...inevitably, one day, we find ourselves wondering and regretting these spoken words wishing only that taking them back would bring back the one we love, if only for a minute. Unless I write this out I wont be able to get it out of my head.

I cant stop thinking about all the things I said to you...

Get off it's my bed, not yours
No, you have your own food over there..ok here now go away.
Get off the couch thats for people...well at least move the hell over and let me sit down
If youre gonna bark can you at least get up and GO see what youre barking at?
Stop. other people ARE allowed to walkd own the street you know.
No watching Ming pee deosnt mean you get a treat, youre not a supervisor...ok here now go away

Dont eat the:
Phone ( I wasnt actually IN the phone, it was on speaker dude)
Shoes
Sofa
Love Seat
End Tables
Leather jacket
Gloves
Recliner
Trash
Coffee Table
Drywall
Carpet
Door
Cell Phone
Deck boards those can kill you
The girls Halloween Candy, that can kill you.

I spoke to Tori...she was hoping you'd still be here for her when she came home from Germany this month, shes heart broken..as is Debbie, Ceaser, Ming, Boba and the kids, Tony and the kids Jennifer and everybody else, most of all me.

Thank you for helping me raise the kids, for not telling anyone how much I cried when Debbie left to Boot camp or when Tori did too, and for being a big brother to them and to Ceaser..he's come a long way now that he had these 6 months here with us, you've taught him to be a good strong and watchful young man. I told Ceaser he had to take your place now watching over us...he just hung his head as if to say "but thats Bubba's job dad".

Thank you for keeping all the secrets I whispered in your ear, the ones I can't ever tell anyone about because of what they are...the Agency didint say I can't tell my dog, I told them you could be trusted and you always were. I knew this day would come like we all do, I was just hoping for more time with you, I had even ordered you a present for your Birthday Friday..it came today via UPS and when I opened the door for the guy I didint know what he was delivering..and then it hit me...and so did the tears, so I told the guy return to sender cause you were gone now. The UPS guy just looked at me and I swear his eyes got kinda glossy too..I guess it was my reaction that told him what I couldnt bring myself to finish in the sentence..

I drove to work today crying all the way there, then I turned around and drove back home the same way. I need time to get over this and now, when yet another deep and sad episode enters my life, I no longer have you to put your head on my shoulder and let me know it will be ok, I dont think I will ever get over that. I havent emptied or moved your bowls yet, I honestly don't know that I can...but I wont let anyone touch them either I promise.

I hope Gunny was waiting for you on the other side, I remember when Calvin called me crying about him I told him how sorry I was about Gunny, and now I had to call him to tell him Gunny was no longer alone, we both cried on the phone for about 15 minutes, we diidnt talk, we just cried and told each other how sorry we were. Don't get into the Army versus Marines thing with Gunny though, the Jar Heads are good peeps, you know what they did for me long ago so respect that like I taught you.

Thank you for taking the tons of pictures with the little kids on Halloween all these years, and for greeting them at the door when they came to get their candy in your goofy head attire, Im sure theres tons of pictures with little kids in costumes abound with this huge dog in goofy antlers, hats, sunglasses and all the other things we put on you to make them laugh, those moments will always be precious to me, and they never did mind the slobbery kisses from you either.
I can thank youf or tons of things Bubba, but the thing I thank you for the most is for being my best friend...always there, always happy to see me and always my faithful companion.
God bless you, I miss you, I love you and I hope one day I can see you again if not in this life, in the next.

Im going to climb into bed with Ceaser now and cry myself to sleep again.

RIP
Osvaldo Adabisi Acosta
AKA OZ-Bubba

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
We never hear from you anymore, and then you post this :down: I'm so sorry :down: Hugs!

Sorry for your loss, brother.

Ya got me a lil misty eyed thinking of the Lab we had for 10 years and lost to cancer. They leave a big hole in your heart.

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry bro, I feel your pain. I lost my best bud Pepper dog in January. I had him for 12 years and he was the best dog ever and I miss him so much. Think about the good times and the things your dog did to make you laugh and know you gave your dog a wonderful life and your love in return.

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
We never really take into account the things we say when we say them...inevitably, one day, we find ourselves wondering and regretting these spoken words wishing only that taking them back would bring back the one we love, if only for a minute. Unless I write this out I wont be able to get it out of my head.

I cant stop thinking about all the things I said to you...

Get off it's my bed, not yours
No, you have your own food over there..ok here now go away.
Get off the couch thats for people...well at least move the hell over and let me sit down
If youre gonna bark can you at least get up and GO see what youre barking at?
Stop. other people ARE allowed to walkd own the street you know.
No watching Ming pee deosnt mean you get a treat, youre not a supervisor...ok here now go away

Dont eat the:
Phone ( I wasnt actually IN the phone, it was on speaker dude)
Shoes
Sofa
Love Seat
End Tables
Leather jacket
Gloves
Recliner
Trash
Coffee Table
Drywall
Carpet
Door
Cell Phone
Deck boards those can kill you
The girls Halloween Candy, that can kill you.

I spoke to Tori...she was hoping you'd still be here for her when she came home from Germany this month, shes heart broken..as is Debbie, Ceaser, Ming, Boba and the kids, Tony and the kids Jennifer and everybody else, most of all me.

Thank you for helping me raise the kids, for not telling anyone how much I cried when Debbie left to Boot camp or when Tori did too, and for being a big brother to them and to Ceaser..he's come a long way now that he had these 6 months here with us, you've taught him to be a good strong and watchful young man. I told Ceaser he had to take your place now watching over us...he just hung his head as if to say "but thats Bubba's job dad".

Thank you for keeping all the secrets I whispered in your ear, the ones I can't ever tell anyone about because of what they are...the Agency didint say I can't tell my dog, I told them you could be trusted and you always were. I knew this day would come like we all do, I was just hoping for more time with you, I had even ordered you a present for your Birthday Friday..it came today via UPS and when I opened the door for the guy I didint know what he was delivering..and then it hit me...and so did the tears, so I told the guy return to sender cause you were gone now. The UPS guy just looked at me and I swear his eyes got kinda glossy too..I guess it was my reaction that told him what I couldnt bring myself to finish in the sentence..

I drove to work today crying all the way there, then I turned around and drove back home the same way. I need time to get over this and now, when yet another deep and sad episode enters my life, I no longer have you to put your head on my shoulder and let me know it will be ok, I dont think I will ever get over that. I havent emptied or moved your bowls yet, I honestly don't know that I can...but I wont let anyone touch them either I promise.

I hope Gunny was waiting for you on the other side, I remember when Calvin called me crying about him I told him how sorry I was about Gunny, and now I had to call him to tell him Gunny was no longer alone, we both cried on the phone for about 15 minutes, we diidnt talk, we just cried and told each other how sorry we were. Don't get into the Army versus Marines thing with Gunny though, the Jar Heads are good peeps, you know what they did for me long ago so respect that like I taught you.

Thank you for taking the tons of pictures with the little kids on Halloween all these years, and for greeting them at the door when they came to get their candy in your goofy head attire, Im sure theres tons of pictures with little kids in costumes abound with this huge dog in goofy antlers, hats, sunglasses and all the other things we put on you to make them laugh, those moments will always be precious to me, and they never did mind the slobbery kisses from you either.
I can thank youf or tons of things Bubba, but the thing I thank you for the most is for being my best friend...always there, always happy to see me and always my faithful companion.
God bless you, I miss you, I love you and I hope one day I can see you again if not in this life, in the next.

Im going to climb into bed with Ceaser now and cry myself to sleep again.

RIP
Osvaldo Adabisi Acosta
AKA OZ-Bubba
Sorry for your loss Bro .

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry bro, I feel your pain. I lost my best bud Pepper dog in January. I had him for 12 years and he was the best dog ever and I miss him so much. Think about the good times and the things your dog did to make you laugh and know you gave your dog a wonderful life and your love in return.
WOW Hal , Didn't see that coming !!!! Very sorry for your loss also , I know how much pepper meant to you !

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
any pet has a unique personality...it is so sad to have to let them go...remember the good times and laugh about the bad ones...time will heal the void and not much can replace it.

thats awful. I honestly think I wud be more upset with the loss of one of my dogs then an actual family member. sad but true.

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry for your loss bro. I remember him standing there and being taller than me.
It is never easy.

RIP in Oz

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightismine