im gonna miss this beast

busafr

Registered
just lookin around my computer and found this sweet pic of my truck and just wanted to share it with you guys. I think im gonna sell her and get something a little more practical for my needs (did I say what i think i just said
AAAssjani.gif
)

later
T

dually_for_sale.jpg

busa bro the way she sits im askin 40 to 45 grand, that includes full ride control to compliment the airride, complete diamond audio sound system with tvs, custom paint (like I can take that with), and all the performance goodies and a spare set of wheels. If i put it back to stock ill be askin 30 to 35 for it. I really hate to get rid of this truck cuz its always been a dream of mine but I have to live in reality now and get a nice work truck. Thats ok though cuz once I sell this one im conna start building a 40 to 50s bodystyle chevy with a new vette motor I picked up for cheep

later
T

Yeah dezzy i swear its a curse I JUST CANT DRIVE ANYTHING STOCK !!!!!!!!!! between my bike and my truck I eat raman noodles and hooters
super.gif
Now cuz i have nothing left to do to this truck (besides mods that will make it unsalable) im gonna trade it for a 4x4. I think im gonna go up this time and crush things
firedevil.gif
by the way is there a support group out there for people like me
rock.gif
I owned my busa for all of 45 min and i started taking it apart and changing everything
face7.gif

later
t

As a matter of fact there is help...dezzy7 is giving counseling sessions for over board Busa owners...If I can get a percentage of the therapy fee...I can have him include all other categories...
evil.gif

A lowered dually...... hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

whats the point?

GOT IT!!!!!!!!

Lets see pics of the lowered trailer!
laugh.gif

busafr: Got plans to or pics of your busa trike?

<!--EDIT|james9793
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072297906 -->

As a matter of fact there is help...dezzy7 is giving counseling sessions for over board Busa owners...If I can get a percentage of the therapy fee...I can have him include all other categories...  
evil.gif
Yeah me and Stunnah are gonna finance our own mods by helping you'll overcome YOU'lls obsessions to customize what is already the world's fastest production motorcycle
laugh.gif

james dude i did a lot of research into that lowering kit. the truck has a gooseneck hitch, and a class 5 3in titan out back
wow.gif
Ive had this truck for a year and it has 60 thousand miles on it and at least half of them have been with a trailer on the back
biggrin.gif
the only reason im sellin her is i really need a 4by for the winter. I sold my old plow truck and really miss the winter income.

stunna--- dezzy ill start it off

uhh my names ta ta tony

and
im
a
busaholic

Why lower a dually? Because it looks killer that's why!

Do you have drop spindles and air bags?

big O thanks for the props man
biggrin.gif
yeah that truck has a full airride technologies suspension, the drop is 9 inches in the front and 14 out back
wow.gif
the airbags on this thing are the same ones youd find on an 18 wheeler but yet it still rides like a caddy.

james dawg a busa trike even im not that
face7.gif

later
T

Back