I'm cool now!

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so its in the 60s and there is NO humidity, a tremendous oddity in LA...
Saddle up on the Busa and head down to this trendy little bay-side town on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay. There is a great pier, lots of scenery, a couple of roads that are tunneled by oak trees and usually an eclectic group of bikes to check out.
I have made my rounds and am sitting at an intersection - I am going to make a left. While I am at the redlight waiting, a Harley rider rumbles past - he is going straight in the direction that I am about to go when the signal changes.
As is the usual case I wave.
He looks at me like I just slapped his wife on the butt.
I figure oh well, I was just trying to be friendly and the bike looked pretty cool too. No biggy...
So I make my left.
After traveling about half a mile I am about 100 yards behind him.
I see something, well a couple of somethings, fall off of his bike. I think 'well, its just some Harley parts or something, just dodge'em and keep on riding'.
I look as they slide past on the tarmac and its a glove!
Then I see the other one.
He never slows down.

Some cages got between us, I was just cruising and enjoying the scenery and the weather and did not give the gloves a second thought. He went his way, I went mine.

After I thought about for a minute or four I went back to the gloves, dodged some traffic and picked them up. I sat in an adjacent parking lot for about 5 minutes in case the dude figured out that his gloves were obviously left on one of his bags and he never shows. I tuck them under the hump and ride on.

When I got home I pulled them out and now I have to share with yall my new look!!!

Ok, so NOW, I figure no Harley rider will ever pass without a wave!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

When I see a LEO I can let them all know!

When I get me some ape hangers, yes, I have to get me some hangers now, this is how I will appear...

And finally, when we get to our destination, they will think I am cooler than penguin piss....

Honestly, I have no use for the gear and I hate that the guy forgot to put on his gloves but I HAVE to go get some tassles for my bar ends.....
To heck with new tires, I am shooting an email to Kuryakyn to see if they can hook me up!

Yall ride safe!

cool
the hd guys would wave if you put ape hangers on a busa.
i have those pants also. love mine
where did ya get that shirt??

thanks
beerchug.gif

Nice, and I love the tassels/fringe.

Is that pier in the Daphne area. My mom lived there for about 10 years, they just moved to Mobile a year ago.

Kevin

Rockin'

Now to see if fringe will hold up at 180+

Oh...and that "ape hanger" picture...priceless
bowdown.gif

I dare you to wear them all the time and do that pose the next time a Harley guy goes past

(Relsek @ Oct. 15 2006,12:47) Nice, and I love the tassels/fringe.

Is that pier in the Daphne area. My mom lived there for about 10 years, they just moved to Mobile a year ago.

Kevin
Good guess!

Actually, the pier in Daphne was wiped out by Katrina but they have done some work out there.

The pier I spoke of is in Fairhope - it is still closed but you can park there and unwind!

Friggin hurricanes....

(JINKSTER @ Oct. 15 2006,12:45) cool idea...i've never seen what "fringe" does at 192mph.
laugh.gif
Hello Bill!!!!

Done any asphalt ballets lately???

Back