I'm cool now!

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so its in the 60s and there is NO humidity, a tremendous oddity in LA...
Saddle up on the Busa and head down to this trendy little bay-side town on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay. There is a great pier, lots of scenery, a couple of roads that are tunneled by oak trees and usually an eclectic group of bikes to check out.
I have made my rounds and am sitting at an intersection - I am going to make a left. While I am at the redlight waiting, a Harley rider rumbles past - he is going straight in the direction that I am about to go when the signal changes.
As is the usual case I wave.
He looks at me like I just slapped his wife on the butt.
I figure oh well, I was just trying to be friendly and the bike looked pretty cool too. No biggy...
So I make my left.
After traveling about half a mile I am about 100 yards behind him.
I see something, well a couple of somethings, fall off of his bike. I think 'well, its just some Harley parts or something, just dodge'em and keep on riding'.
I look as they slide past on the tarmac and its a glove!
Then I see the other one.
He never slows down.

Some cages got between us, I was just cruising and enjoying the scenery and the weather and did not give the gloves a second thought. He went his way, I went mine.

After I thought about for a minute or four I went back to the gloves, dodged some traffic and picked them up. I sat in an adjacent parking lot for about 5 minutes in case the dude figured out that his gloves were obviously left on one of his bags and he never shows. I tuck them under the hump and ride on.

When I got home I pulled them out and now I have to share with yall my new look!!!

Ok, so NOW, I figure no Harley rider will ever pass without a wave!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

When I see a LEO I can let them all know!

When I get me some ape hangers, yes, I have to get me some hangers now, this is how I will appear...

And finally, when we get to our destination, they will think I am cooler than penguin piss....

Honestly, I have no use for the gear and I hate that the guy forgot to put on his gloves but I HAVE to go get some tassles for my bar ends.....
To heck with new tires, I am shooting an email to Kuryakyn to see if they can hook me up!

Yall ride safe!

ranman

busaless but lovin the weather
Donating Member
Registered
cool
the hd guys would wave if you put ape hangers on a busa.
i have those pants also. love mine
where did ya get that shirt??

Relsek

Registered
Nice, and I love the tassels/fringe.

Is that pier in the Daphne area. My mom lived there for about 10 years, they just moved to Mobile a year ago.

Kevin

CrashBomb

Registered
Rockin'

Now to see if fringe will hold up at 180+

Oh...and that "ape hanger" picture...priceless
bowdown.gif

I dare you to wear them all the time and do that pose the next time a Harley guy goes past

LA Busa

Donating Member
Registered
(Relsek @ Oct. 15 2006,12:47) Nice, and I love the tassels/fringe.

Is that pier in the Daphne area. My mom lived there for about 10 years, they just moved to Mobile a year ago.

Kevin
Good guess!

Actually, the pier in Daphne was wiped out by Katrina but they have done some work out there.

The pier I spoke of is in Fairhope - it is still closed but you can park there and unwind!

Friggin hurricanes....

LA Busa

Donating Member
Registered
(JINKSTER @ Oct. 15 2006,12:45) cool idea...i've never seen what "fringe" does at 192mph.
laugh.gif
Hello Bill!!!!

Done any asphalt ballets lately???