I'm Bored......

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
3:20 on a Friday, should be finishing up the Busa this weekend. But I'm still bored here at work. So what is a guy to do? Make a Rossi poster in Photoshop of course....

BTW: Che Cazzo means WTF in Italian. :laugh:

Rossi & GP 12 Pirana.jpg

If you had MotoGP.com, you could be watching the LeMans Practice sessions :thumbsup:

Cool poster!

Question is, since he said he'll be in MotoGP for at least another two years, where will he go? Maybe Suzuki is courting him for their promised 2013 return? Or, will he take Casey Stoner's seat at Honda, since Stoner (strangely) announced his "retirement" (he said things have changed for the worse in MotoGP) at the end of this season?

Call me crazy but I think Rossi will stay with Ducati and they will be back. The GP12 is a new bike from the ground up, didn't exist just 8 months ago. Already the Ducati can run in the top 3-4 bikes if not for a full race. That's actually a lot of progress. With Stoner gone the job just got a little easier too. I think Rossi wants to see the Ducati thing through and he will probably get the bike baclk to being competitive. People think Rossi wants to win again but he is getting old. Fans are fickle but everyone ages, even a legend. I think it very possible that at 36 Rossi can't compete on the highest level anymore. Fixing the Duc means more to his legacy than winning another championship.

Back