I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Yeeeeeehaw! Had a great 1st ride this past week with a couple Hawaii buddies. I loaded the busie in the truck and drove north for allmost 12 hrs. to Seattle where 1 of my buds now lives and the other flew in on sat from Kona.

( on the way up had lunch with Cache, thanx again buddy... )

We picked up a harley rental and off we went about 1pm to hwy 20 through the Cascades to a little cowboy town of Winthrop. Awesome scenery!

epic_jouney_II_003.jpg

I would prod along with the guys, especially on the straights then when the twisties came ... I was GONE!
biggrin.gif

epic_jouney_II_006.jpg

Headed down to the Columbia River Gorge and the again the scenes were epic.

epic_jouney_II_015.jpg

Lots o sites out there. I love old barns, they allways look like u could just push em over but this one wasnt ready yet, maybe another 100 years.

epic_jouney_II_030.jpg

We did about 1000 miles in 4 & 1/2 days just crusin and lookin around... in the evenings we allways looked for a brew pub and found quite a few. Good times with good friends. What more could u ask for?

epic_jouney_II_008.jpg

In allmost 5 days of riding we got rained on only twice and not very heavy at that.

epic_jouney_II_056.jpg

If you are able to get to the Northwest you should really take a trip toward the gorge it was GORGE-JUSS!

I highly recommend hwy 142 on the Washington side and hwy 30 on the Oregon side.

Ride safe gang and stop once in a while to look around.

Some video later ...
smile.gif
Kent

epic_jouney_II_027.jpg

Nice pics HB, glad you and your Buds had a good time. Thanks for sharing them pics

Back