I'm about to....

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
... go riding... aka speeding!!!

It's a glorious Thursday morning and the storm just went by... the clouds have parted and the sun is shining bright!

It's time to go riding, baby!!! ... and to "get on it!!!"....

... just a random "thought"....

I hope the LEO's are on a doughnut break right now....

I believe Pan may be getting ready to lose his license.......

Every one get the
lurk.gif

tounge.gif

I'm sitting on the outskirts of a <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>HURRICANE</span> right now ! No ridin' today !
evil.gif

It's not a hurricane, is it? Just a tropical storm still, right? I don't want a stinkin' hurricane either! Ughhhh...rainy holiday weekend for many of us = NO RIDING...

Someone post up the # for the cops in Pan's neck of the woods so I can give 'em a shout
laugh.gif

Here,you asked for it!!!

Anniston Police Department
1200 Gurnee Ave
Anniston, AL 36201
(256) 238-1800

biggrin.gif

It's not a hurricane, is it?  Just a tropical storm still, right?  I don't want a stinkin' hurricane either!  Ughhhh...rainy holiday weekend for many of us = NO RIDING...

Someone post up the # for the cops in Pan's neck of the woods so I can give 'em a shout
laugh.gif
Right now the sun is shining ......what the hell is going on around here ? Maybe the hurricane decided to head south , back to Cuba ?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The sun was out for about 15 minutes then ducked down into the clouds... but NO RAIN! I rode around for a bit and had fun... now it's time to sleep under partly cloudy skies and my favorite blanket......

(during my ride i got gas and my credit card got stuck in the machine... that was an adventure getting it out. the station attendant used pliers to remove it.... all was well.)

And.... I nailed about 155-160.... amazing!!!!! Did it on the best road with no cars present!!! YES!!! But I did it in front of a gas station and I know those people saw me (in a blur) go by as I was slowing down from that speed.... which means I probably darted by their station at 140 or so!!! I know, I know... not good to talk about speeding....

But I did and I'm home safe.... no tickets. No chases. Just sipping V8 juice and smoking........ the end.

The sun was out for about 15 minutes then ducked down into the clouds... but NO RAIN! I rode around for a bit and had fun... now it's time to sleep under partly cloudy skies and my favorite blanket......

(during my ride i got gas and my credit card got stuck in the machine... that was an adventure getting it out. the station attendant used pliers to remove it.... all was well.)

And.... I nailed about 155-160.... amazing!!!!! Did it on the best road with no cars present!!! YES!!! But I did it in front of a gas station and I know those people saw me (in a blur) go by as I was slowing down from that speed.... which means I probably darted by their station at 140 or so!!! I know, I know... not good to talk about speeding....

But I did and I'm home safe.... no tickets. No chases. Just sipping V8 juice and smoking........ the end.
You do realize if a car pulled out of that station, you AND the cars occupants would've been toast, right? I keep my speeding like that to the interstate.

I take this road every day... and I can see the entire station parking lot from a distance and made sure no cars were about to pull out.

160 huh Panda?

so, you were still sitn up right? winds dont get bad till about 175mph...
biggrin.gif

then I have to use both hands
tounge.gif

I'll take your word on it... as I will keep both hands on over 130!

i would ride with both hands at 150-but then I might spill my Grande Venti MochaLatte...and I do so love the smooth frothy taste...warms me up on those cold nights doin hi-speed runs
biggrin.gif

Back