I'm a bit torn here

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Don't know whether to hug her or choke her lol
a6cd8a14-3996-4d35.jpg

That's my brake lever by way of the wif.

good thing she is a mom-to-be...or you would be shopping for another Busa soon :)

Scrubbing hard parts is real close to low siding....just saying. You need the bike upright and her draggin knee.

It is a crazy position to be in though, I can't imagine if my wife went out rode the crap out of my Busa. I think most would say you don't have a problem.:laugh:

it's kind of like the time my wife opened her car door into the side of my restored 68 camaro and chipping the about 6 month old paint and putting a ding on the quarter panel......some things are soooo bad, you just let them go and forget about it.

or the time my daughter push over my HF tire changing machine into my bike......just let it go...:beerchug:

At least you didn't have this happen :

205243d1288324867-before-after-lets-see-your-pics-dm_17711.jpg

205242d1288324867-before-after-lets-see-your-pics-imgp5548.jpg

Now that's draggin, I swear I didn't think that was possible......

And how did she do that when this guy didn't drag his? Take a look at the brake lever.

At least you didn't have this happen :

205243d1288324867-before-after-lets-see-your-pics-dm_17711.jpg

205242d1288324867-before-after-lets-see-your-pics-imgp5548.jpg

Now that's draggin, I swear I didn't think that was possible......

And how did she do that when this guy didn't drag his? Take a look at the brake lever.

a6cd8a14-3d8c-5ae0.jpg

a6cd8a14-3dbd-6224.jpg

This was me, pre suspension setup

Are you angry because you wife outturned you on your own busa? :whistle:

Then choking might be acceptable; turn in your mancard :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually not mad or anything. She has dropped my bike twice and I still let her on it.

Skydivr - killerrudy has my mancard. Get it from him lol.

I would have to grind my toes off to scrape that thing, and my knee would have been down and them some

Back