I'm 5'7", will the Busa fit?

Yeah, just lower it if you need to. No problem-o. Two-up isn't a problem. Fairly comfortable for the passenger.

welcome to the board I'm teaching my 5-7 nephew to ride on my Busa He loves it let him play on roomates harley the other day he was like screw that get the Busa.
biggrin.gif

I am 5'9" and have a 29" inseam. So being 5'7" really doesn't matter nearly as much as the inseam length.

I have a tobin cut seat, and have the front lowered 1". Haven't yet gotten to an impact gun to take the rear links off, but I am dropping the rear 3/4 of an inch. Even without that though, with my Icon boots, I can ALMOST flat foot. Not quite, but almost.

Stock, I was tippy toeing...looked like a fool.
biggrin.gif

I'm 5'8" with a 29" inseam no problems my big thing was the reach so I put on risers, felt like I was laying on the tank all the time now I have room so I'm only on it when in the twisty stuff.

I am 5'7" but have long legs/shorter torso....no problems here. Actually this is one of the main reasons I bought the bike. The seat height is the lowest I found on the 1000 and up's. Plus the bikes weight is lower and it just does not FEEL as heavy as some of the other bikes that weight the same TO ME. YMMV good luck...

Back