Illuminati Board Member

Anyone know an address or alternate phone number for this member? I made a deal with him about a month ago and am still waiting for my money back for no job being done.

if you can get a hold of him tell him to call me or find out his address. I need that 300$ i gave him, and he never did work on my bike.

isn't answering or returning my phone calls now.

Colton

Last acticity here under Illuminati was 7-29-10.

hope you get it worked out.

Anyone know an address or alternate phone number for this member? I made a deal with him about a month ago and am still waiting for my money back for no job being done.

if you can get a hold of him tell him to call me or find out his address. I need that 300$ i gave him, and he never did work on my bike.

isn't answering or returning my phone calls now.

Colton

You gave him $300 in advance?

Colton, you should have my cell number, text me. We can at least see if we both have the same phone/contact number. Like to help you out if I can...

yes I gave him 300 in advance for some electrical work done on the bike, during the PA gathering haya's in the hills.

it never was done and now he wont pick my phone calls up.

shniz, give me a text- just got a new phone and dont have your number-- the number i have is for his cell, his voicemail is still the same.

Hate to see people do stuff like this to fellow riders. I hope you get your money back man, good luck.

Jonny

Not to flame you, but why would you give $300 to someone you didn't know for work to be performed in the future? Was he supposed to get you some parts or something? Hope you get it resolved.

He did say he was moving to Florida here sometime I think. Man I hope you get it strait Colton.Good luck dude.

talked to him this evening, he picked up on the 5th call saying he was on the line with his ex-fiance.

told him I'd come down and get it , he said he would call me back and we could set it up.

still waiting for that call.

Not to flame you, but why would you give $300 to someone you didn't know for work to be performed in the future? Was he supposed to get you some parts or something? Hope you get it resolved.

he was going to be ordering front and rear LED turn signals, a switchback brake light, and do the maintenance on installing.

Falcon does kinda know him. As do I. Illuminati can sometimes be difficult to get a hold of.and get a response from. But if he wants to pursue his sideline, customer service and satisfaction will need to be top priority. Along with a good product of course.

Already a disgruntled customer....remember that word of mouth is currency in the bank. :whistle:

HOLD THE PHONE.

I am told that ChrisJP, another member on here has acquired the funds and will be holding it until i come down.

I will post more about it when i talk to him tonight.

ALL IS GOOD.

Mark has been going through some rough times with his personal life, and I honestly understood that... which is why i started this thread as a HOW DO I REACH HIM, and not a IM BASHING HIM thread.

please understand this, as he has done his part and settled up. As far as his work goes, I can tell you from his breathtaking busa that it is top notch.

MARK and anyone that knows MARK (illuminati), thank you for your help and understand all is settled and good. An honorable man he is.

Back