Illumiglo gauge buzzing noise

buddha65281

Registered
Hey everyone,

I looked through all the Illumglo posts that I could find and did not see one post on this issue. I bought a set of Illumiglo gauges from "Immortal Graphix" and installed them. The seem to work fine on "G" and the dimmer works properly BUT when I switch it to the "B" position my gauges start buzzing, kindof sounds like a bug zapper in the back yard. Wierd... I know... It does not get higher or lower when I adjust the lighting it just stays the same. I wrote the sales team @ the above company, I believe it is a single individual running a busn. His name is Chris and I have not gotten a reply as of this email. I also took the time to write "Bluegauges" but have not heard back as of yet either...

Just thought I would ask my fellow brothers in the group... any feedback would be good... Thanks!

buddha65281

ps, the gauges look cool and I can't wait to get them on my bike. They are still sitting on my kitchen table as I don't want to burn anything up, if there is a problem.

Well, I haven't gotten any replies to this from this forum. I was fortunate enough to recieve and email from SRP who sells this product. Problem solved... Thanks!

actually the gauge casing is waterproof at least stock ones.. that is why I prefer to change gauges and leds than running external wires from the cluster...

Back