illuma glo gauge face

bigbad

Registered
hey looking at buying this and want to know if any one has them, are they hard to see during day or at night some stuff is really cool but not functional at all are these one of them?

07f8_2.JPG

no, just for the reason that 180 is fast enough, after 120 the accuracy isnt that great any ways but i will use a gps to figure top speed, last year i rode to weyndover and watched the salt flat runs during speed week, the next step was buy the busa, in the next 5 year id like to hit 200 just to have the slip. i realize its a hellofa goal but well see

enyndover.jpg

I had trouble reading the illumiglo gauges that I had on my other bike at night no problems during the day thats why I tried the reverse glow instead.

the only differecnce in 99-00 gauges is 220 mph they will work in a 06 thayre all the same right?theres no pins in stupid spots is there?

thats what i was looking for thanks, thanks for the pic compliment....i was told to take 4 days off at work and i said ill take 5 packed my bags 2hrs and left for 9 days total, 3800 miles and sat and whatched speed week.

sled.jpg

Last edited:
I've got the 220mph bluegauges as shown above and love them. No visibility problems. If you had 185mph gauges there is a conversion a speedo healer (or a yellowbox) can help with. It won't get them 100% correct but you can dial them in pretty close up to 100mph.

Back