Illinois/iowa ride 3

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Ok all you midwesterners, we have yet to get together this year (besides us lucky ones that went to Deals Gap). We have some new members in the area that need to be introduced to the other members. So lets have it, lets here some ideas for locations, dates etc. I have every Suday off, so thats the best day of the week for me. We always seem to go north, I wouldnt mind going south this time either. Travis and the Waterloo guys might have something to say about this though. We would also like to hear from some of the guys in eastern Illinois too.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155840682 -->

shoot, Im in WI, but Im only 30 min. from Chicago...er, make that an hour (for all the LEOs out there
tounge.gif
)
I'd love to do something in mid/late September. My bike is sitn rite now with some electrical gremlins so wont be fixed till after my wedding next week. Then I'll be good to go! Might have a few other guys from up here that would be interested too.

I'm in Chicago downtown and would love to meet up with you guys. I am off Saturdays and Sundays.

How about labor day weekend
rock.gif

-Saurabh

Chris, we have the midwest meet and greet Sept. 15-17, other than that,I'm in on whatever date that will work for you guys.

God I would love the chance to get to meet up...but having just started medical school at the University of Illinois this week I seriously doubt I will have the time to...hope you guys get together and have a good ride!

-Chad

I am 60 miles south of chicago, I would like to take a ride if the time is right with my schedule.

Any given Sunday. I just need a weeks notice so I can get a babysitter.

I'm up for something... Got my busa back 100%, just need to finish up with the plastics paint smokin' gunz is gonna do for me...

Alot of guys that usually ride travel over 100 miles just to get to the meeting spot.

Alot of guys that usually ride travel over 100 miles just to get to the meeting spot.
I don't care how far it is really. Just, what the heck is there in Iowa? I would rather meet somewhere in the middle, like Shaumburg Illinois or somewhere around there. But, just let me know when and where and I will do my best to be there. I mean, I still have to tell the wife. She will probably want to come along.

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155926553 -->

The roads in Schaumburg look alot like the roads in middle Iowa.....strait.  But the majority of the people will be coming from Iowa and as far away as Des Moines. We usually end up riding up north towards Wisconsin, But I know there is one county up there that we will avoid like the plauge. I would like to see some diferent roads. Ive heard there are some good ones down south in Iowa but I have never seen them. I myself wouldnt be against doing an Iowa and a separate Illinois ride, Im right in the middle and could do both of them.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155927294 -->

Back