I'll start this story, everyone add to it.

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
The rules are, you have to add on to the story with any story related picture of yourself or a fellow Busa rider. You may post more than once. After a week or so, let's see if we can vote for the most hilarious winner. Stick to the rules, else you lose points!!

I'll start:

A silver Hayabusa, rider all dressed up in leathers, was riding into the remote forest, for a big secret.

Ozark.jpg

On his journey through the forest, he discovered it was a mighty Magical forest with many odd things, he was frightened, he contemplated turning back...

busa-3wheeld.jpg

At one point he was attacked by one of the forests' magical creatures, he attempted to throw his Busa at the beast, but the effort proved to be harmless...

Hayabusa-throw.jpg

Last edited:
At one point he was attacked by one of the forests' magical creatures, he attempted to throw his Busa at the beast, but the effort proved to be harmless..

He escaped with his life and retrieved his broken machine. He had a friend Semi, who had a friend Ninja Killer, who had a whole shop full of parts. With special negotiation skills, Semi convinced Ninja Killer to supply all the parts free, so the machine could be restored.

Funny.jpg

Suddenly he was saved by his 2 smiling attack dogs,Zeb, & Doobie (aka "The Surgon"). Zeb held the creature at bay while Doobie gutted the beast like a chainsaw. Now safe the rider went deeper into the woods...

dogs 002.jpg

dogs 003.jpg

you guys got it ALL wrong.. its not a guy on the bike.. its a girl on the bike and she is riding through the forrest to get to my place because she wants to rip her leathers off and show me her tattoos.

Suddenly he was saved by his 2 smiling attack dogs,Zeb, & Doobie (aka "The Surgon"). Zeb held the creature at bay while Doobie gutted the beast like a chainsaw. Now safe the rider went deeper into the woods...

Only to be surrounded by two more beasts, who had formed an alliance to try and overthrow the king!!!

image[1].jpg

image[1] (3).jpg

Not wanting to be out done,Ninja Killer, Semi, and our fearless Jellyrug, knew the task at hand was a big one so they started from scatch to repair his faithful Busa

frame.jpg

13-1.jpg

fearing defeat... the tongue monster called for reinforcements.. (note the mighty Ninja Duck in the pocket)

DSC_0215.JPG

Last edited:
feeling uniquely recharged, our gallant knight heads back to battle

DSC_0044-1.jpg

not knowing what they might run up against this time, they decided to pack lots of food and water and a majical spell book!!! Surly any beast must be afraid of the mighty PITBULL with his glasses that made him able to see monsters from far far away.

1.jpg

But alas, the preparations took so long that the gallant knight was stumbling drunk by the time reinforcements were ready to head into battle and couldn't be trusted to lead them.

DSC_5723.jpg

THE DRUNKEN gallant knight THEN KISSED HER+SHE CHANGED BACK TO HERSELF.

5oyw46.jpg

the mighty PITBULL with his glasses TOOK OVER THE JOB NAVIGATING THE 25,000

Back