Ill just put this link right here

Lol. Man you need 12 steps.

Hi, My name is Bryan and Titanium is my problem. In the abscense of that I hit up the aluminum to get my fix. I can't ride normally weighted motorcycles any longer. I need help.
What gets fellow riders at a meet is how RJ looks Stock . Some have said the Hayabusa is heavy . I offer them to sit on RJ , and its mind blown . Especially when I pop the rear seat to pull 15 lb of tooling , and remove the 16 pounds of side bags . To boot show a full tank of fuel ;)
Its a enjoyable hobby .

Hi. I have all + a few more Ti swingarm shaft custom super light front axle, Ti clutch push rod, custom light nut for my output shaft support, {made by Robinson}, aluminun bolts for the inside of the motor for the oil squirters and the 6mm bolts that hold the cases, light triple trees, Ti bolts and aluminum everywhere and Ti pistons in the calipers. The rear axle is steel because of the HP.

What gets fellow riders at a meet is how RJ looks Stock . Some have said the Hayabusa is heavy . I offer them to sit on RJ , and its mind blown . Especially when I pop the rear seat to pull 15 lb of tooling , and remove the 16 pounds of side bags . To boot show a full tank of fuel ;)
Its a enjoyable hobby .
The weight of the Hayabusa is a relative thing...jump off a big HD and the Hayabusa is a feather, jump off a modern 1000 or 600 superbike and it's a Hippopotamus..

My brother who was recently here rides a BMW RT and was amazed at how light and balanced my bike is...

However I digress and enjoy watching you Bryan strive to make your bird lighter and lighter....it's my hobby.

That's almost one-third the weight, that's outstanding! As for price/pound of weightloss, that's not to bad. It was about $200/lb ten years ago. I'm sure that figure has gone up a little. :laugh:

Its a enjoyable hobby .
It really doesn't matter what you have spent to reduce the weight. Its awesome what you have accomplished in this endeavor. I would probably choose the Turbo route to add power to overcome its rubenesque physique. I think it would be cheaper but that's a guess. I also have to imagine that all of your weight savings plus the fact that you are a lighter smaller stature, makes RJ a complete rocketship!!! I know when my g/f rode the Busa with me on mine, her 100 lb weight advantage shows up. The bikes were the same. There was just more of me.

Just remember the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :)

Back