I'll admit... Read at your own risk..

Projekt

Registered
I'll admit that I enjoy pushing the envelope. Call me what you will but it is just more interesting to me to see people in "WTF" expressions than I don't know, bored or indifferent. Don't dumb it down to simple desire for attention because in my opinion it is just outward analysis that leads to introspection when there is a major blowup and simply gives one a better understanding of the human psyche on a large scale simply by having lived and immersed in many diverse communities around the world. Call me a self proclaimed Ph.D in Sociology based on life experience and if you have to call me deluded and grandiose, well be my guest. Wouldn't be the first time.

Unfortunately, these days, everybody is a certified Psychiatric professional. How, you ask? By watching all of the twisted Psychological/Psychiatric/Psychobabble oozing like lava out of every crack in the crust of American society. Just look at the things we know about today simply by watching eccentric behaviors that in all reality and honesty, everybody has and just barely manages to restrain in the pursuit of social interaction. It could be said that every single person is nuts when you focus on the manifest nuance that doesn't fit in with the prescribed behavior being propagated by sociologists like Dr. Bill Cosby which is a PHD and is a certified educator but also a well practiced Sociologist and genuine philosopher.Bill Cosby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do not take this as a jab against Dr Cosby, because I will stand at arms with him to back his beliefs. However, there are certain accommodations that need to be made to allow for simple culturally accepted variance. Regionally or sub regionally it has to be known that within full integration zones such as the SF Bay Area's urban centers like International Ave corridor Oakland or other working class blue collar or undocumented worker communities, people are better socialized with a high tolerance for violent behaviors due to the relatively tribal origins of the people that constitute the communities.

Example: US Marines disproportionately recruit out of Latino and Black Urban neighborhoods and if "you is hood smart you done seen" the billboards showing the ultimate bad-ass in uniform serving proudly as a United States Marine somewhere along the signpost and telephone pole strewn skyline of the legacy urban regions remnant in places like San Jose's Eastside otherwise known and ESJ East SanJo or simply the "Jo" (Ho) the 408 heavily populated with all the working people that keep this country functioning while sleeved down in gang related or say "tribal" tattoos like my very own. Mine being very prominent examples of a call to arms displaying a very vivid illustration of ancient cultural symbols that are beyond Mexican, but rather originated in Pharoah symbols out of egypt and pushed out to the world view whatever technological means possible atop a man made pyramid or across a deep blue see. The jury is still out on how it all made it around the world and why I met some good educated black gentlemen in the last two weeks that know that they are actually native of this land and not descendants of slaves. They Must have been brought across when the Nubian/Egyptians sailed out to help spread the enlightenment to other Warrior Elite Empires. But, I digress on this tangent..

Fact is that not one person around the world has the same set of universal values as evidenced by unscrupulous and immoral sisters who for some reason end up impregnated by the same man. (My Sister's childhood friends) Winners!!! Hahaha..

If you want more interesting examples of Drug decayed and Methamphetamine tinged urban blight and human blight, boy have I got a long day of typing ahead. You all know and have seen the ramifications of this faithlessness and overall supplanting of doctrine with iPhones. When will it end? I think I am just going to jump ship and find a mennonite community to join so that I can embrace primitiveness as a way of life while keeping faith as a shield against outsiders. Of course that is an exaggeration but it sure would be tempting to be given a nice Pennsylvania Dutch woman to give me all the children I could possibly support and raise.

I know this is a great meander but if it has served anyone in anyway to open their eyes and challenge the Societal Norms that lead to legislation and pop culture, maybe that is why I put it into text.

So glad you are back.
Interesting read. I will have to read it another time or two to digest it all.

Did you take your medicine today ? :laugh:

joke . . . . . .

DaWDQ19XcAAod51.jpg

I'll admit that I enjoy pushing the envelope. Call me what you will but it is just more interesting to me to see people in "WTF" expressions than I don't know, bored or indifferent. Don't dumb it down to simple desire for attention because in my opinion it is just outward analysis that leads to introspection when there is a major blowup and simply gives one a better understanding of the human psyche on a large scale simply by having lived and immersed in many diverse communities around the world. Call me a self proclaimed Ph.D in Sociology based on life experience and if you have to call me deluded and grandiose, well be my guest. Wouldn't be the first time.

Unfortunately, these days, everybody is a certified Psychiatric professional. How, you ask? By watching all of the twisted Psychological/Psychiatric/Psychobabble oozing like lava out of every crack in the crust of American society. Just look at the things we know about today simply by watching eccentric behaviors that in all reality and honesty, everybody has and just barely manages to restrain in the pursuit of social interaction. It could be said that every single person is nuts when you focus on the manifest nuance that doesn't fit in with the prescribed behavior being propagated by sociologists like Dr. Bill Cosby which is a PHD and is a certified educator but also a well practiced Sociologist and genuine philosopher.Bill Cosby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do not take this as a jab against Dr Cosby, because I will stand at arms with him to back his beliefs. However, there are certain accommodations that need to be made to allow for simple culturally accepted variance. Regionally or sub regionally it has to be known that within full integration zones such as the SF Bay Area's urban centers like International Ave corridor Oakland or other working class blue collar or undocumented worker communities, people are better socialized with a high tolerance for violent behaviors due to the relatively tribal origins of the people that constitute the communities.

Example: US Marines disproportionately recruit out of Latino and Black Urban neighborhoods and if "you is hood smart you done seen" the billboards showing the ultimate bad-ass in uniform serving proudly as a United States Marine somewhere along the signpost and telephone pole strewn skyline of the legacy urban regions remnant in places like San Jose's Eastside otherwise known and ESJ East SanJo or simply the "Jo" (Ho) the 408 heavily populated with all the working people that keep this country functioning while sleeved down in gang related or say "tribal" tattoos like my very own. Mine being very prominent examples of a call to arms displaying a very vivid illustration of ancient cultural symbols that are beyond Mexican, but rather originated in Pharoah symbols out of egypt and pushed out to the world view whatever technological means possible atop a man made pyramid or across a deep blue see. The jury is still out on how it all made it around the world and why I met some good educated black gentlemen in the last two weeks that know that they are actually native of this land and not descendants of slaves. They Must have been brought across when the Nubian/Egyptians sailed out to help spread the enlightenment to other Warrior Elite Empires. But, I digress on this tangent..

Fact is that not one person around the world has the same set of universal values as evidenced by unscrupulous and immoral sisters who for some reason end up impregnated by the same man. (My Sister's childhood friends) Winners!!! Hahaha..

If you want more interesting examples of Drug decayed and Methamphetamine tinged urban blight and human blight, boy have I got a long day of typing ahead. You all know and have seen the ramifications of this faithlessness and overall supplanting of doctrine with iPhones. When will it end? I think I am just going to jump ship and find a mennonite community to join so that I can embrace primitiveness as a way of life while keeping faith as a shield against outsiders. Of course that is an exaggeration but it sure would be tempting to be given a nice Pennsylvania Dutch woman to give me all the children I could possibly support and raise.

I know this is a great meander but if it has served anyone in anyway to open their eyes and challenge the Societal Norms that lead to legislation and pop culture, maybe that is why I put it into text.
man..... I guess these are hollywood thoughts,

Oops, posted in the wrong thread using my phone.

When looking at the global supply chain and world economy, everything would have been great, working together towards a better world, if China did not spoil the party.

Their strategic plan starts with the main objective of world dominance. To run a business in China, there must be sharing of intellectual property and some equity ownership local to China. This is key to their global dominance, from wanting military superiority, to having the world’s most advanced economy, to invading and incorporating third world countries as their own.

What is sad is that we enabled them towards the progress they made and where they are today in good faith.

The US, mainly the Republicans are waking up. Canada is still fast asleep.

Below is Elon Musk’s load of Teslas, all pre ordered and ready for delivery in B.C. Canada. BC has the highest population of Tesla’s in North America on a per state or province basis. And guess what. This entire load and order was made in China. That won’t happen state side.

Last edited:
Back