IL/IA peeps-anyone wana ride up 4 AMA in WI??

BigDiesel

Registered
I plan on hittin up Elkhart for all three days this year for AMA racing action at Road America...wondering who wants to do a early M&G up in Milwaukee before ridn out to see the races?? I will be bringin my kids on Sunday for the day, just ridn 2-up with Amy fri/sat. Im sure some of my RR fam will be rollin with me, so should be a nice ride up-anybody interestd in caravaning, or needs to crash **cough** *mrninja*(yeah Chris, you can stay
tounge.gif
) hit me up.
cool.gif

Do you know the racing schedule yet? I'm thinking maybe Saturday for Pappy and I..
beerchug.gif

I'll be tracking this one..

got the Race/ticket info all here:AMA Racing LINKY

I'm guna do the Salute To Cycles parade this year too-I keep showin up late for this:you have to be there by like 11:30am, n they let basically EVERYONE on a bike (who pays) ride a few parade laps around the track at Road America-no 180mph runs down the straightway or you'll get bootd, but still hella fun
beerchug.gif

I'm in! Wish there was like a beginners track class being offered...

TWO WEEKS till AMA races fellas, let's get stuff organized!

1)Who is coming?
2)When are you coming?
3)Staying in WI or heading home at night?

here's ticket info/ordering form-RoadAmerica ticket linky
if you pick them up before May 28th, you can save $5 on ea. ticket AND $5 on the "Salute to Cycles Parade" where you get to RIDE THE TRACK on YOUR bike!!!
beerchug.gif

I'm in provided I don't get swamped with a new project on those dates
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

it'll be good to see you n Amy again bro, hope everything has been good by you-weather is FINALLY gettin decent around here, n then its supposed to go ta crap again for a week...hope we beat the rain this year!

I was there last year on Sunday and it poured all day long.  Had a great time but we got wet.  I would like to go agian this year even if it's only for one day.  Hopefully nobody runs out of gas and has to be rescued.
lol1.gif

here's the link to Race schedule day-by-day at Road America Race Schedule

I plan on heading up both Sat. n Sun. to be there by 9 am for qualifying runs and hiting the Parade Lap at noon.
beerchug.gif

FRIDAY- qualifying runs start at 12:45, run till 4:15pm, then there's practice for the SunTrust MOTO n Dirt Track racing at 7pm

SATURDAY- AMA Superbike Qualifying starts at 9:20am, then a few practice sessions for other bikes run until 11:00am From 11 til noon is the Salute To Cycles Parade on the track for public. Then more qualifying from 12pm to 2:10pm, at 2:20pm is Race1 of AMA Superbike, 3:30 is the SunTrust MOTO ST.

SUNDAY- warm-ups till 11am, then Red Bull Rookies Cup Race @11am, then another Bike Parade on the track til 1pm. Then racing starts again.

hope this makes planning a lil easier
beerchug.gif

if you'd like some company, we could meet up on the way there-depends where in IL you're coming from.

otherwise, I'm pretty easy to spot-giant bald guy with tats on both upper arms
cool.gif
just look for the 'Zuki tent, I hang out there when there's no racing cuz my buddies run it every year
beerchug.gif

Back