Ike's got me worried!

katman

Registered
I just saw the latest forcast track for Ike and it looks like it comming right for Corpus Christi!!! :snap: :sadlike:

Sounds like I will be coming down to visit, too bad I will be working my tail off! I work for AEP.

I hope we get some rain out of Ike up here in Fort Worth. Its rainin right now and the grass is lovin it. And at least you get to enjoy the storm surge. Let me know if you need a place to stay.:welcome::beerchug:

Thanx but I'm with the Sheriff's Dept. here so were scheduled to go to 12hr shifts on thursday if things stay like this! :banghead:

Well, If I get down your way, I will post up. We may start sending folks as soon as it makes land fall.

OH 5.0!!! nevermind. I live in Maine now. Not Texas. lol no sir thats not my bike....I drive a Focus.:moon:

You folks take care over there in Texas; I've been through many hurricanes and it ain't fun....

Last edited:
hey katman i am about two hours down from you in mcallen also watching the news very closely hope all turns out well

Hey Katmain, My parents live in Rockport and headed to McAllen today to stay with my brother. Be safe and maybe we can do some fishind and riding on my next trip down there.

I just saw the latest forcast track for Ike and it looks like it comming right for Corpus Christi!!! :snap: :sadlike:

looks like it is more toward east of you, i guess we know more by tomorrow afternoon. it all depends on high pressure in florida and front coming from northwest whichever is stronger will change the path of the storm the last 24 hours.

Cool! Are you detention or patrol? ???

Ok it looks like Ike is moving a little more north of us! I'm patrol & K-9 instructor/supervisor. I also handle an explosives K-9 named Rena. As many of you may remember my original explosivies detector, Mirza passed away back in June and Rena is my new K-9.

I can totally relate to how you feel....been there done that on more than one occasion.....stay safe and post up as soon as you can after the hurricane so we know your ok.

Sounds like Galveston is going to get the brunt of Ike now.

yah... i work for honda car dealership in houston and we are planning this evening or friday morning to move all new cars and pre-owned to service department. we did this 3 years ago with hurricane rita and it was pain in the as$ and we did not even get a drop of rain!

Back