Ignored the Busa today

war69

Registered
Spent some times waxing the cars today and stayed off the bike. It was tough.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

4.6 both have 460hp. Allways liked the lightnings. That your ride. Looks like it can kick some axx.

Nice. What kind of #s it put down. I love the new body style. An 09 gt500 will be my next toy.

From my GTech meter it is around 386 to the wheels. It silly quick. It's funny though, the Busa makes her seem slow.

All you wrench-turners make me somewhat jealous. I can barely change the oil on the Busa without wanting to wing sockets etc. in frustration across the garage.

Nice cars and :thumbsup: to you guys! :beerchug:

The blower install was easier than taking off the right fairing and putting it back on for an oil change...

If you change your own oil on a 08 and later Busa, you are a master mechanic.

4.6 both have 460hp. Allways liked the lightnings. That your ride. Looks like it can kick some axx.

It does ok, yes its mine. I drive it everyday to work. I need to get back with my tuner on my race tune, my timing is set with what they call slope timing. What that does is it starts out at 7 deg timing then slopes up to 19 deg by the end of the run. Being that the trucks are a heavy pig it needs timing to get it out of the hole. My best 60ft is like a 1.79 which sucks when other Lightings with less HP are cutting better 60fts than mine. The best time so far is 12.30's at 110 mph.

Back