ifoundausedbusa

Iwannabusa

Registered
2001 busa, blue/silver 1 owner, 3860 miles, yosh 4-2-1 pipes
and carbon fiber muffler, gel seat, tinted bubble shield, suzuki
cover, vgc, $8475

Great price as long as it not your first bike..hehe..probably
very clean no scratches..mine did....i paid 9,400..but hey i love the thing..got to put 50 miles on today..didn't go nut's..
but ludicrus speed applies..whatta scoooooooter..

Now i saw it's not yer first bike...just respect the loud handle and you will be fine...learn to use the brakes man..

Good mileage good price. Not great but good. The rest depends on the bike.

I'm not sure on resale prices but it sounds like a good deal. You'll love the bike.

2001 busa, blue/silver 1 owner, 3860 miles, yosh 4-2-1 pipes
and carbon fiber muffler, gel seat, tinted bubble shield, suzuki
cover, vgc, $8475
I would say just a tad high, but given the low mileage, the pipes and other accessories, I would say not too bad. Are you sure the bike hasn't been down? Try to get him down to $8K or lower.

Thinker

The bikes never been down, and it also includes all service work at the local dealer until 08/04 and a nice helmet

The bikes never been down, and it also includes all service work at the local dealer until 08/04 and a nice helmet
You might want to call the dealer on the service plan.  A guy from work bought a bike with a service plan and they told him that it wasn't transferable.  However,  he bought the bike and whenever he need it serviced he brought the paper work in, told them that his name was the one on the contract, paid cash and they never questioned it.

When you figure in the aftermarket products your getting the price is close to right...But if he really needs to sell it shoot for the even 8g...If your flashing cash he'll probably take it...
wink.gif

When you figure in the aftermarket products your getting the price is close to right...But if he really needs to sell it shoot for the even 8g...If your flashing cash he'll probably take it...  
wink.gif
A nice helmet is worth a couple of bills too. I agree...never take the first price, but in a pinch, I think you won't do bad with those accessories. That stuff would cost you another couple G's.

He wanted $8600.00, then he came down to the $8475
but said he wouldn't drop anymore, I'll probably buy it
tomorrow then I'll be igotabusa

He wanted $8600.00, then he came down to the $8475
but said he wouldn't drop anymore, I'll probably buy it
tomorrow then I'll be igotabusa
Sounds like you gat a plan...Anyway if you've got the cash 8g's tell him that is the absolute most that you can come up with...He'll take and you'll be "IGOTABUSA"...And everyone will be cool with that...
muscle.gif

Back