IFL vs. UFC

IFL vs. UFC -

• IFL

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • UFC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its ok but I don't like the idea of teams fighting for points....

(kaosccw @ Jul. 30 2007,21:17) I'm liking this IFL. Lots of action. Better pace IMO than UFC.
+1
beerchug.gif

(fstbusa @ Jul. 30 2007,20:20) its ok but I don't like the idea of teams fighting for points....
+1
beerchug.gif
1 on 1, let the best man (or woman) win

It is 1 on 1.
It's not a battle royal or king of the ring.
I was talking more about watchability than the format.

i know the format, i've watched it a few times...i don't like the team thing at all...team sports should be left to football, basketball, etc. where there is a team strategy for conquering the opponents

now if they wanted to put 10 guys on a battlefield (5 on each side) and let them all fight together at one time to defeat the other team, that would be worth watching...of course this is just my opinion and $.02 for what that is worth
beerchug.gif

I liked UFC better before the weight classes and rounds. I can follow UFC because I used to train in Jiu Jitsu. Maybe it's the ring girls.
SHOCKED.gif

girls.jpg

I like the cage better with UFC. I don't like the IFL with the ropes and restarts and stand ups quickly(sometimes!!) for no action. They don't let them set up things or work on something. Its do it now or stand back up.

I would have to say UFC because that is what I have following. I haven't had the opportuntiy to watch the IFL because of my location. Maybe when I get back to the real world I will be able to check it out.
super.gif

Back