If you're patriotic...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
...this will move you deeply.

Maybe I'm just a 'softie,' maybe it's because my love for America resides so deeply in my heart, maybe it's because these five little girls are belting out words written scores of years ago which still mean so very much to us all...I don't know. Maybe it's a combination of all these things.

No matter how messed up we may think this country is, for a variety of reasons, over the span of time, we cannot forget what has brought us to be the most powerful and most giving group of people in the history of the humankind...and do what we can, as individuals, to be our very best at every turn.

Beautiful.

I hope it's not a repost.

- The Cactus Cuties sing The National Anthem Old Video[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome....what are you doing up so frickin early? Isn't it like 5am there?:rofl:Since your up and about...go check your damn PM's:rofl::rofl::poke::laugh:

THAT'S IN THE BEST NATIONAL ANTHEM I HAVE EVER HEARD. WAY BETTER THAN CARL LEWIS BY FAR :laugh:
- carl lewis national anthem[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
You know it's right when like me... had chill bumps from hearing these young ladies sing it so well! That was great. :bowdown:

You know it's right when like me... had chill bumps from hearing these young ladies sing it so well! That was great. :bowdown:

I get 'em too, whenever I hear that song and it's done well...Roseanne didn't quite do it for me :laugh:

Hey Scar~
Thanks for sharing this....
Those girls can BELT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck: I will never tire of hearing this song, and especially this rendition.

I watched it again this morning, and it had exactly the same effect on me that it did the first time I heard them sing it.

Pretty powerful.

Back