If you were wondering?

02spool

Registered
What the inner panels look like with the decal stripe painted on. Came out pretty good. I have not seen any other pics/bikes with the stripes or full panels done.
Did the full panels on the gen one.Too hard to remove these panels for me too bother with the whole job.
Sorry I don't have any close up pics,but you get the idea.

I sanded them down,primed and painted.
Was a bit tedious and the results could have been improved upon,but overall I am happy enough to leave it as is. It does tie the tank and panel togather nicely,what do you think????

DSC04026.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

DSC03988.jpg

Yeah, I like it alot too. Good job. Problem is the Brock's exhaust just doesn't work with your bike. Tell you what, I'll trade you my R-77's and that will make your bike perfect....:laugh:

I think it looks REALLY good. God, I love that Brock's exhaust. If I ever have to replace my R77s, I know what I'm going with! :clap:

very nice! :beerchug:

missed you guys at the Bash this year!!

Very nice:bowdown: On a side note, How do you like your Brocks exhaust? Same system i've got with PC5 with just a Brocks map they sent me.

Thanks Shane,
I will trade you some cosmetic mods for some roadracing skills?:bowdown: :beerchug:

:laugh:, I wish we was closer together so we could ride some, I would also really like to hear how that exhaust sounds, Do you have the bike raised in the rear?

Back