If you think riding the Busa in the wind stinks.....

They showed that clip on TV last night. Amazing.

I actually think the Busa is more stable in wind than all three my other bikes, not sure what I'm missing.

not sure what I'm missing.

Not sure what you mean by that. Just posting a vid and trying to think of a title is all.. I didn't start a thread in the video section to discuss the sidewind capabilities of motorcycles...

Not sure what you mean by that. Just posting a vid and trying to think of a title is all.. I didn't start a thread in the video section to discuss the sidewind capabilities of motorcycles...

No worries, your title suggested that riding a Busa in the wind stinks, I have heard that from other posters before. Did not mean to hijack your post.

That was some crazy stuff. I still find it facinating that the birds continue to fly around runways.

Brings back memories of watching C5s landing in cross winds. Their landing gear could rotate. Plane pointed towards the wind almost sideways while landing gear was straight with runway

Fly RC .. and in Oklama that happens alot. I can only imagine what those pilots where thinking.. let alone saying! lol...

Fantastic job and i think they deserve a bonus.

Back